Author Topic: Democrats Prepare a Mid-Term October Surprise to Influence the Election  (Read 402 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October Surprise to Influence the Election
By Bonchie | Jul 12, 2022 10:30 PM ET

Democrats are facing their worst political environment in over a decade heading into November’s mid-term elections. Republicans lead the generic ballot and hold a solid structural advantage in competing for the House of Representatives. And despite concerns about candidate quality, the GOP is also favored to take control of the Senate.

The correlation between presidential approval and their party’s mid-term prospects also can’t be ignored. Joe Biden has hit the lowest poll numbers of his term, with a recent Times/Siena poll showing him at just 33 percent approval with only 13 percent believing the country is on the right track.

In response, Democrats have desperately tried to change the narrative by focusing on abortion and guns, but that’s gone over like a lead balloon because ultimately, those aren’t issues that affect the vast majority of Americans in their everyday lives. The economy and inflation are still at the top of any list of concerns.

In short, the fundamentals are just awful for the Democrats. That means they need to do something to influence the election that goes beyond actually enacting good policy, and if you listen closely, you’ll discern exactly what they are preparing.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1546533263476461573

What evidence is there that we’ll have a massive, deadly COVID spike in the Winter? There isn’t much except the fact that we know the coronavirus is largely seasonal now. But even then, the virus is showing itself to be far less deadly than in the past due to a combination of weaker variants and widespread immunity (both natural and vaccine-induced).

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07/12/democrats-prepare-a-mid-term-october-surprise-to-influence-the-election-n593867
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

There will be a full-court press from all of the usual suspects.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

October surprises are not always good ones.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Killer Clouds

The only way anything is going to change is to reverse every policy that has been put in place since Traitor Joe took office. Everyone knows that is not going to happen.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Monkey Pox
Covid 5.0
A Scotus Killed
Space Aliens
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Godzilla causes more disruptions for the New York City subway system.

... and, of course, Godzilla-Pox.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 07:22:52 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.