Author Topic: ‘Read the Polls, Jack!’ Joe Biden Falsely Claims Majority of Democrats Want Him to Run in 2024  (Read 582 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Read the Polls, Jack!’ Joe Biden Falsely Claims Majority of Democrats Want Him to Run in 2024

Charlie Spiering 13 Jul 2022

President Joe Biden defied polling published Tuesday showing a majority of Democrats do not want him to run for reelection in 2024.

A New York Times poll showed that 64 percent of Democrats said they wanted a different candidate to run for president in 2024 and only 26 percent wanted Biden to run again.

When asked about those numbers, Biden was defiant.

“They want me to run. Read the polls. Read the polls, Jack,” he replied when asked by ABC News reporter Ben Gittleson about his polling numbers.

https://twitter.com/bgittleson/status/1546996343411015683

The president lashed out at reporters after he spent time with members of Congress at the annual White House congressional picnic.

“You guys are all the same,” he griped. “That poll showed that 92 percent of Democrats if I ran, would vote for me.”

When Gittleson reminded him the majority of Democrats in the poll did not want him to run, Biden refused to acknowledge the truth.

“No,” he replied. “92 percent said if I did, they’d vote for me.”

Biden’s 92 percent number he cited was the number of Democrats who would support him if it was a matchup versus former President Donald Trump, not whether they wanted him to run for reelection.

U.S. President Joe Biden strokes the cheek of Maeve Healy, chief of staff to Rep. Grace Meng (D-NY), while greeting guests during the Congressional Picnic on the South Lawn of the White House on July 12, 2022 in Washington, DC. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/13/read-the-polls-jack-joe-biden-falsely-claims-majority-of-democrats-want-him-to-run-in-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

U.S. President Joe Biden strokes the cheek of Maeve Healy, chief of staff to Rep. Grace Meng (D-NY)
Make it stop.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Make it stop.

He is a sick old man.  We have Chester the Molester as President.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

It appeared his handlers were nervous that he might take a swing at the reporter. Good times.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It appeared his handlers were nervous that he might take a swing at the reporter. Good times.

LOL...I actually would like to see that..that I think would be the final nail in his political coffin..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
LOL...I actually would like to see that..that I think would be the final nail in his political coffin..

He is Corn Pop.  A bad dude.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why do women let themselves and their children be *touched* by this mauler...it's sickening!
Support the USO

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Behavior that would get him cancelled by the woke warriors were he anyone else.

Offline Killer Clouds

64% said they don't want him to run BUT 92% said they would vote for him if he did. That same poll would look the same for Kamelass or Hitlary. The point being is that braindead DCP sheeple are always going to vote for the DCP candidate no matter how bad that candidate is.