Author Topic: Ron Johnson Details 'Enormous Coverup' Going on by Admin Over Hunter Biden Nick Arama  (Read 357 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ron Johnson Details 'Enormous Coverup' Going on by Admin Over Hunter Biden
Nick Arama   Jul 12, 2022 3:30 PM ET

Over the last many days, we’ve reported on some of the more concerning things in the 4Chan dump of data purportedly from Hunter Biden’s iPhone backup related to the Bidens’ relationships with China and Russia, and the openness with which these things were discussed among the family.

Here was one comment from Hunter Biden to Hallie Biden, his dead brother’s wife, with whom he was having a relationship.

[V]ery alone in dealing with rebuilding an income that can support the enormous alimony and my kids costs and myself, dealing with the aftermath of the abduction and likely assassination (that’s what the NYT’s suspects) of my business partner the richest man in the world and the arrest and conviction of my client the chief of intelligence of the people’s republic of China by the US government, the retaliation of the Chinese in the ouster and arrest of US suspected CIA operatives inside China, my suspected involvement in brokering a deal with Vladimir Putin directly for the largest sale of oil gas assets inside Russia to China, a tax bill that Eric left hanging over my business and…And Dads running for president.

You have him talking about his relationship with Ye Jianming and a company connected to the Chinese government, the connection to Patrick Ho — whom he calls China’s “chief of intelligence,” and his “suspected involvement” of dealing with Putin directly on behalf of China. How many alarm bells do we have to ring before this gets the attention and the real investigation that this deserves?

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/07/12/ron-johnson-details-enormous-coverup-going-on-by-admin-over-hunter-biden-n593471
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34