Author Topic: Polls Indicate More Breakfast Tacos Leaning Republican  (Read 276 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Polls Indicate More Breakfast Tacos Leaning Republican
« on: July 12, 2022, 07:41:28 pm »
U.S. · Jul 12, 2022

U.S. — According to recent polling data, the Americans described by Jill Biden as "breakfast tacos" are inexplicably switching to the Republican Party in record numbers.

"We aren't sure why the Latinx, who are as special and unique as a breakfast taco — or maybe a toasted cheddar chalupa — are leaving the Democrats," said Dr. Jill Biden while performing routine spinal surgery on one of her patients. "Don't they know how much we Democrats care about their vote? Perhaps we need more abortions and drag queen story hours."

Local breakfast taco Carlos Hernandez isn't convinced. "You know, I'm just not sure the Democrats really care about me," he said as he entered church on Sunday with his family.

Another local breakfast taco, Valentina Gonzalez, agrees. "I'm just not sure Democrat values are my values," she said as she fired her favorite AR-15 at the local gun range. "Am I allowed to say that?"

At publishing time, several breakfast egg rolls were beginning to think the same thing.

https://babylonbee.com/news/polls-indicate-more-breakfast-tacos-leaning-republican
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Polls Indicate More Breakfast Tacos Leaning Republican
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 07:49:39 pm »
I remember as a youngling that calling a Mexican a "Taco" was meant to be insulting, so it's likely the kind of gaffe that will live on for a while.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 07:52:30 pm »
I remember as a youngling that calling a Mexican a "Taco" was meant to be insulting, so it's likely the kind of gaffe that will live on for a while.

I would think it was very insulting.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 07:59:41 pm »
I would think it was very insulting.

But it's unlikely a racist like Dr. Jill would know that.  333cleo 333cleo 333cleo 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2022, 08:40:34 pm »
So you're saying that calling a pretty Mexican girl a Taco Belle would be wrong?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2022, 09:54:20 pm »
So you're saying that calling a pretty Mexican girl a Taco Belle would be wrong?

Depends on your willingness to get you butt kicked by angry brothers of the pretty girl.....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2022, 11:39:31 pm »
Depends on your willingness to get you butt kicked by angry brothers of the pretty girl.....

:thumbsup:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2022, 11:51:56 pm »

Then the music stopped
When I looked the cafe was empty
Then I heard Jose say
"Man, you know you're in trouble plenty"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2022, 12:00:31 am »

I ain't saying I know what I am talking about... But I know what I am talking about...  :laugh:
My first love on this earth was a gal with flaming red hair and a healthy tan.
She had a Mexican first name, A Mexican middle name, and an Irish last name.

Now, it might have been the Irish coming out, but I don't think so. Believe me, that little mamma didn't need her (far more Irish looking) brothers to handle her business. In fact, they probably would stay out of it just for the fear of the blow-back they'd get from her, taking her meat away from her like that, when she's mad.

That gal was a hellcat. When she was arguing she would start with that brilliant Irish-American brogue... But when she blew off, and the fire came up in her eyes, there was nothing there but her mamma. The Espanol would start to flowing and her eyes would start to flashing... and believe me, you had better run.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2022, 12:08:28 am »

Taco Tuesday: RNC sells Jill Biden 'breakfast taco' shirts after gaffe

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/taco-tuesday-rnc-sells-jill-biden-breakfast-taco-shirts-after-gaffe
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 12:19:12 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.