Author Topic: Biden White House Intrigue Intensifies: 'Replace Harris'  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden White House Intrigue Intensifies: 'Replace Harris'
« on: July 12, 2022, 01:34:10 pm »
Biden White House Intrigue Intensifies: 'Replace Harris'
By Mike Miller | Jul 11, 2022 1:30 PM ET

It’s almost like you have to feel sorry for the Democrat Party. I mean, the Democrats are stuck between a rock and a hard place — a “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” scenario — regarding replacing Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, or both. The sooner the better, say the most terrified among them.

Others are not so sure.

The operative word in the first paragraph is almost. The Democrats are going to hand the November midterms to the Republicans on a silver platter and will most likely do the same in 2024.

While I’m confident the Dems will get their asses handed to them in the midterms, I also believe the Repubs can and very well might snatch defeat from the jaws of presidential victory in 2024, but that’s another story for another time. Meanwhile, the rumors continue to swirl in the dysfunctional White House.

Those “swirling rumors,” as noted by Conservative Brief’s Martin Walsh, are that some of Biden’s closest allies are looking into the possibility of replacing Vice President Kamala Harris, whose complete lack of accomplishment as VP, coupled with her never-ending penchant for blabbering the most ridiculous of word salads, has become an albatross around the neck of the equally-inept president.

The solution? “Replace Harris.” Or is it?

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/07/11/biden-white-house-intrigue-intensifies-replace-harris-n592776

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden White House Intrigue Intensifies: 'Replace Harris'
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 01:43:35 pm »
They need a position to "promote" her to.  American Embassador to Wakanda?  Anything at the United Nations?  U.S Envoy to Antarctica?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.