Author Topic: Begala: ‘Enormous Problem’ Dems Are Attacking Biden Instead of Republicans  (Read 417 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Begala: ‘Enormous Problem’ Dems Are Attacking Biden Instead of Republicans

Pam Key 11 Jul 2022

Democratic strategist Paul Begala said Thursday on CNN’s “Don Lemon Tonight” that it was an enormous problem with Democrats attacking President Joe Biden instead of attacking Republicans.

Anchor Don Lemon said, “Ninety-four percent of Democratic primary voters under 30 want someone else to run in 2024, that is what the future of the party wants. The question is, will they get?”

Begala said, “He is kinda like that guy in the old country song. If it wasn’t for bad luck, I would have any luck at all. You know Russia invades Ukraine, inflation spikes, The Supreme Court throws out 50 years of a woman’s right to choose, there is a new coronavirus variant and monkeypox. The guy has had a pretty rotten string of luck. This problem with young people is acute, and you are right to signal it. In the election, Biden’s strongest age cohort was18 to 30-year-olds. The youngest voters were his strongest. He had 60%. I just saw a poll where he was at 25%. That is in part because some of the other leaders of his party are undermining him, undermining him with younger voters.”

He added, “They are attacking him instead of attacking Republicans. It is an enormous problem. He has this huge, broad coalition. They are in the same boat. Some of the people in the boat are punching holes in it and complaining that Biden is getting them wet.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/11/begala-enormous-problem-dems-are-attacking-biden-instead-of-republicans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

I don't see a problem with that.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There is not enough Febreze to cover the stench of the Biden Admin.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
<--- scratchin' his head and wondering about something Napoleon commented about such goings-on...

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Shutting down America, arming our enemies to the teeth around the world, and smiling Joe didn't mean any of itYOU CAN'T BLAME JOE, HE'S IN CHARGE and DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING, blameless 'comrade' Joe.  I would like to say its all Joes fault, but Joe has had many wolves in sheeps clothing champion his power and rights to be unaccountable for anything he did, is doing, and will do.
When the nulkes go off, Joes might just be Americas first CZAR to lead us, proxy to Communists of the world today.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions