Author Topic: Musk Says Trump ‘Too Much Drama,’ Should Sit Out 2024 Race  (Read 3525 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Musk Says Trump ‘Too Much Drama,’ Should Sit Out 2024 Race
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2022, 06:01:00 pm »
Oh, FFS, get past the "nastiness" nonsense already.  The other 16 candidates tried to give as good as they got....when they weren't begging for applause, crying behind the bleachers and rooting for Hillary.

The truth is any Republican candidate other than Trump begins his national run minus a minimum of 40 million votes.  How stupid do you have to be to take this bait?

Bait?  How about koolaid consumption?  You for some reason think that only DJT has the ability to build a political brand.

40M?  Whose ass did you pull that number out of?  Ever thought that the lack of DJT on the ticket may result in millions of dims to stay home?

I'll vote for either, but know that DeSantis,with Trump's help will blow away the dims in '24!!!  And that's my preference.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2022, 06:29:59 pm »
Bait?  How about koolaid consumption?  You for some reason think that only DJT has the ability to build a political brand.

40M?  Whose ass did you pull that number out of?  Ever thought that the lack of DJT on the ticket may result in millions of dims to stay home?

I'll vote for either, but know that DeSantis,with Trump's help will blow away the dims in '24!!!  And that's my preference.

That is delusional. DCP sheeple will get out and vote for whatever DCP candidates are running. If they don’t vote in person multiple times they vote by mail multiple times or the computer gives them extra votes. Every dead person votes for DCP candidates. Blue states are talking about letting illegal aliens vote so the DCP count can be even more padded. The 2020 vote showed Traitor Joe got over 80 million votes pulled out of someone's a$$.

Offline corbe

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2022, 06:43:29 pm »
   In an alternative universe, not far from you, DeSantis and Trump get caught up in Rubio's little boy club scandal opening up a path forward for Ted Cruz to finally slay these Trumpers once and for all.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2022, 06:59:50 pm »
   No doubt in my mind that had Trump stuck to his guns: Covid was just a bad influenza season, as he initially subscribed that He'd be President today and America would be a lot better off. 
   But he let us down listening to all the wrong people, Family included.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2022, 07:00:40 pm »
   No doubt in my mind that had Trump stuck to his guns: Covid was just a bad influenza season, as he initially subscribed that He'd be President today and America would be a lot better off. 

Hindsight is 20-20 and all, but I think you're right.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2022, 07:02:50 pm »

Of course not.  But Ron DeSantis isn't going to carry the majority of Trump voters by pretending to be him.

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2022, 07:19:19 pm »

Trump gave the governors the rightful power to determine what was best for their states.  DeSantis shut down Florida and ordered a 14 day mandatory quarantine for all people arriving from NY, NJ and CT. 

Seven states—Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming—did not issue orders directing residents to stay at home.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2022, 07:23:34 pm »
Trump gave the governors the rightful power to determine what was best for their states.  DeSantis shut down Florida and ordered a 14 day mandatory quarantine for all people arriving from NY, NJ and CT. 

Seven states—Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming—did not issue orders directing residents to stay at home.

That is true, as far as it goes, but Trump also created a task force and put Fauci and Birx on TV for daily briefings.  It would be disingenuous to say that didn't have an effect.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline corbe

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2022, 07:27:43 pm »
   Faxci and Birx were the head clowns of the shitshow in DC, Trump's House, directing the whole FED response.

I'm just ol fashioned that way.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2022, 07:37:19 pm »
My first choice too.  But, do you really think anyone dares to challenge DJT?  We all know and remember the nastiness he perpetrated in the '16 primaries.
I'm still waiting for Trump's Elon nickname. Care to guess? I'm calling "Rocket Boy" or "Space Head" maybe "Mars Bar" ... LOL
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2022, 07:47:27 pm »
'Mandela's crazy Nephew'

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2022, 08:02:58 pm »
That is true, as far as it goes, but Trump also created a task force and put Fauci and Birx on TV for daily briefings.  It would be disingenuous to say that didn't have an effect.

Actually @Polly Ticks President Trump appointed Pence the head of the task force and Pence pulled in Fauci and Birx---who he worked with on the aids epidemic in Indiana.

When Trump told Pence to pull Fauci away from the cameras AND off the talk shows, Pence refused.  In hindsight, should the President have thrown Fauci off the task force?  Sure.  But even more effective and helpful would have been throwing off Pence.  He was an incompetent clusterf*^k.

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2022, 08:04:21 pm »

And still seven states stayed open @Polly Ticks

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2022, 08:05:25 pm »

Faxci and Birx were the head clowns of the shitshow in DC, Trump's House, directing the whole FED response.

I'm just ol fashioned that way.
Fauci, in league with the Democrat Communist Party, the Chinese government, and the EU among others, had an extreme agenda to take down Trump at ANY costs, including wrecking the entire American economy in any/every way possible.

Closing small businesses, shutting down American education as a whole, closing Churches and Synagogues, and a dozen other pernicious "orders".  We are still reeling from the effects of Fauci's Sherman's March tear it all down, wreck anything/everything, forced vaccinations with a vaccine which doesn't work and is actually harmful in many cases, all a part of Fauci's scorched Earth edicts for a glorified normal flu cycle.

All of this was intended to damage Trump as much as possible, more than it had anything to do with so called "public health". And now, even right now, Fauci and the Democrat Communist Party are planning to do it all again for the midterms.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2022, 08:10:52 pm »
Actually @Polly Ticks President Trump appointed Pence the head of the task force and Pence pulled in Fauci and Birx---who he worked with on the aids epidemic in Indiana.

When Trump told Pence to pull Fauci away from the cameras AND off the talk shows, Pence refused.  In hindsight, should the President have thrown Fauci off the task force?  Sure.  But even more effective and helpful would have been throwing off Pence.  He was an incompetent clusterf*^k.

Splitting hairs. If my team at work screws up, I don't throw them under the bus. I take the heat, since it is ultimately my responsibility.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2022, 08:11:39 pm »
And still seven states stayed open @Polly Ticks

Which is much fewer than 43 states that didn't.

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2022, 08:23:11 pm »
Splitting hairs. If my team at work screws up, I don't throw them under the bus. I take the heat, since it is ultimately my responsibility.

As you wish @Polly Ticks    happy77

« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 08:29:30 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2022, 08:25:11 pm »
Which is much fewer than 43 states that didn't.

Seven states with strong, independent leadership @Polly Ticks

Who didn't make the cut?

Offline berdie

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2022, 08:36:01 pm »
Of course not.  But Ron DeSantis isn't going to carry the majority of Trump voters by pretending to be him.

He may or may not. If he espouses the same platform without the drama you could be surprised. Especially if Trump endorses him.

Myself, even as wrong as the J6 committee is, a lot of people are going to believe them. He might well be politically damaged ala Palin by this. Which is of course their intent.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2022, 08:48:11 pm »
Fauci, in league with the Democrat Communist Party, the Chinese government, and the EU among others, had an extreme agenda to take down Trump at ANY costs, including wrecking the entire American economy in any/every way possible.

Closing small businesses, shutting down American education as a whole, closing Churches and Synagogues, and a dozen other pernicious "orders".  We are still reeling from the effects of Fauci's Sherman's March tear it all down, wreck anything/everything, forced vaccinations with a vaccine which doesn't work and is actually harmful in many cases, all a part of Fauci's scorched Earth edicts for a glorified normal flu cycle.

All of this was intended to damage Trump as much as possible, more than it had anything to do with so called "public health". And now, even right now, Fauci and the Democrat Communist Party are planning to do it all again for the midterms.

By George, I think he's got it!  Well done @240B
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2022, 02:20:32 am »
History is indeed repeating itself with the same wolves in sheeps clothing, expect the same results.

Before the last Presidential election....If Trump can just be defeated we are all going to live in great prosperity, and utopia living.  all it will take is defeating the great evil Trump.
So many of you got your way, and now your back with the same bullshitte, we are all going to have it so good if we can just get a Romney type running for the oval office, and a biden type on the democrat side.
Then again, you can bawl your eyes out that if God hadn't made you such a persistent fool, you wouldn't be so given over to making the same damn fool mistakes over and over.  More of you wolves in sheeps clothing will go silent after that Pres. election too, i'm dead certain.  These people are like those that keep running around naked in public, certain they are wiser than all others.  These tin horn pseudo kings have no clothes.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline corbe

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2022, 02:29:08 am »
   I'm not so sure @christian Trump always reminded me of Huey P. Long (LA).

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2022, 02:57:08 am »

He may or may not. If he espouses the same platform without the drama you could be surprised. Especially if Trump endorses him.

well REALLY 2/3 to 3/4 of Republicans will vote 'not Democrat' and not have a single clue about who they're voting for. For the rest, all you need is a pithy slogan and a Dentyne shwing (which explains the likes of Palin, through and through).

So expecting loyalty out of folks with such shallow principles... Nah...

Sure, if DeSantis is what they get, they'll vote for him.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2022, 02:59:10 am »
Hell, most of em ALREADY voted for the likes of McCain't and Romulus. If they can do that, they'll vote for anyone.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2022, 02:59:21 am »
  Trump started it by saying publicly that Elon is a 'BS Artist'.
  Kinda reminds me of the time Trump said, and I paraphrase, 'My heroes aren't captured'.  That excursion into Trump Drama set obummercare in stone and paved the way for all this Covid BS.

DeSantis 2024

DeSantis has stated several times in interviews that he is not planning on running.  Lots of speculations and rumors that he's running but when asked he has said he has no plans to. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.