Author Topic: Exclusive: Arizona Republican Kari Lake Torches GOP Establishment for ‘Greed and Globalism’  (Read 1775 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive: Arizona Republican Kari Lake Torches GOP Establishment for ‘Greed and Globalism’

Ashley Oliver 11 Jul 2022

Republican Kari Lake, the frontrunner in Arizona’s GOP gubernatorial primary race, took aim at the longtime political insiders of her party during an interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Saturday.

Lake told host Matthew Boyle she believes the Democrat Party and the “old school establishment Republican Party” share a similar “greed and globalism” mentality.

“I see some of the swamp-type Republicans more similar to the Democrats than the America First Republicans. They both want open borders. … They’re both fine with having our businesses moving overseas and not coming back home. They’re not putting our economy first, our workers first,” Lake said, adding that both Democrats and establishment Republicans have gotten “so far away” from their original tenets “and now they’re just greed and globalism.”

more w/audio
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/11/arizona-republican-kari-lake-torches-gop-establishment-greed-globalism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've met almost all the candidates for Governor, but I have yet to meet Kari Lake.

Kari's right about Karrin Robson, though.  A McStain protege and must therefore be defeated.  Her I've met, and dislike.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

Can anyone explain how Kari Lake could donate too and campaign for, even going door to door for Obama??? And Kerry before that.

And now be the person she claims to be today?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Rats...I can't go.  The GOP Annual Picnic in my County is that day.  And Lake & Masters were supposed to be there to address our group of about 500 people.

And I'm only a couple hours drive from Prescott Valley.  Oh well, he came to my City in October, 2020.  He does a good rally.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

Can anyone explain how Kari Lake could donate too and campaign for, even going door to door for Obama??? And Kerry before that.

Now there you go, looking at her HISTORY... At the RECORD... Spoiling everybody's fun. What a downright Conservative thing to do.

:beer: :patriot: :seeya:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe she had an epiphany...

One of those Saul of Tarsus moments.

:shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Maybe she had an epiphany...

One of those Saul of Tarsus moments.

:shrug:

Well yeah... Conveniently just in time for an election season...

This is why the RECORD means way, way more than all the promises made from the stump.
I NEVER listen to speechifying. I pay it no mind at all.

A leopard doesn't change its spots.

Offline Smokin Joe

Well yeah... Conveniently just in time for an election season...

This is why the RECORD means way, way more than all the promises made from the stump.
I NEVER listen to speechifying. I pay it no mind at all.

A leopard doesn't change its spots.
All things are possible with The Lord, but there are a lot of false prophets out there, too.

What did Reagan say? "Trust but verify".

I with you, though, I'm not so prone to trust, especially in an election year. The GOP is full enough of snakes as it is.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

All things are possible with The Lord, but there are a lot of false prophets out there, too.

What did Reagan say? "Trust but verify".

I with you, though, I'm not so prone to trust, especially in an election year. The GOP is full enough of snakes as it is.

That's alright... And I don't mind trusting her or anyone else... In a few YEARS.

This Road to Damascus sh*t happens all the time for elections. Then everybody wonders why the place is full of RINOS.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

That's alright... And I don't mind trusting her or anyone else... In a few YEARS.

This Road to Damascus sh*t happens all the time for elections. Then everybody wonders why the place is full of RINOS.   *****rollingeyes*****
Yeah, it happened to the TEA party movement, when about half of the candidates that were backed forgot every promise they made as soon as the votes were counted.

C S Lewis

(Blake Masters) " One year ago today. We’ve come a long way — and we’re just getting started."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bgmasters/status/1546925715693584385

Offline Longiron

Did not know that BUT she is a politician and that means she is corrupt, professional Liar, no morals or values or ethics. Any bets if she is elected she does nothing at all except turn on TRUMP if he runs. :chairbang:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Good news about postponing the rally a week. All of our main speakers at tomorrow's GOP Picnic were canceling because they are winners of Trump endorsements. Now they are back on and I'll meet them. Some I already have.

I'm still sad about Ivana..... 8888crybaby
I will NOT comply.

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

Are you ready for the Arizona Rally?!

10:40 AM · Jul 22, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Looking forward to campaigning with the next governor of Arizona ⁦@Karrin4Arizona⁩! See You Soon!🇺🇸 https://t.co/TWMSR75J8N— Mike Pence (@Mike_Pence) July 22, 2022

"BIG early crowd lines up to see Pres. Donald Trump speak later in Prescott, AZ. HUGE ENTHUSIASM for @KariLake @bgmasters @RealMarkFinchem  @AbrahamHamadeh and more!"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/baldwin_daniel_/status/1550556181113872384