Author Topic: Tesla Doubles Down on Remote Working Ban, Tracks Office Attendance  (Read 293 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Employees who don't sign into the office are tracked and sent an automated email asking them to report to a line manager.

Tech.co/news
Jack Turner
July 3rd 2022 5:11 pm

It seems that Elon Musk was serious when he said working from home was not an option for Tesla workers, with employees now finding their movements being actively tracked by the company.

According to an internal message from Tesla, staff who don't come into the office are starting to receive automated emails from the company, shaming them for not turning up.

Musk's company is one of the few big tech organizations going against the grain of remote working, with others, such as Twitter, AirBnB, Reddit, and countless others, recognising that flexibility can be both rewarding and productive for staff.

Paying the Price for Working from Home
It's no secret that Musk is no fan of his employees working from home. Just last month, the CEO sent an email to all staff at Tesla, informing them that they either headed to the office, or found employment elsewhere:

“Anyone who wishes to do remote work must be in the office for a minimum (and I mean *minimum*) of 40 hours per week or depart Tesla.” – Elon Musk

(more)
https://tech.co/news/tesla-doubles-down-remote-working-ban
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.