Author Topic: E-Vehicles Are Like Covid Vaccines: Sold To Public Based On Wildly Unrealistic Exaggerations  (Read 337 times)

rebewranger

E-Vehicles Are Like Covid Vaccines: Sold To Public Based On Wildly Unrealistic Exaggerations
By P Gosselin on 9. July 2022

Share this...
Breitbart here presents a report on Youtubers who compared an electric Ford F-150 pickup and a gasoline engine GMC Denali Ultimate Edition to see how far each could tow a trailer.

The results of the electric Ford pickup remind me of the promises made by the COVID vaccine manufacturers: wildly exaggerated and probably more harmful than beneficial. As the video shows: you’d have to be a moron to buy either knowing what we know today.

At the start of the trip, Ford’s onboard computer calculated the vehicle would be able to travel 160 miles (257 km) before needing to be recharged. The reality: only 85 miles, and that under ideal highway conditions! Imagine hilly country, in the wintertime. What a joke.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/07/09/e-vehicles-are-like-covid-vaccines-sold-to-public-based-on-wildly-unrealistic-exaggerations/
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 05:37:43 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I had the Pfizer shots and boosters, and caught Covid-19/SARS2 on a cruise last month.

My parents-in-law, both, had the Moderna shosts and boosters, and they just caught Covid19-SARS2 on a cruise.

For those of us that have repsiratory co-morbidities, time has run out for the efficacy of the exisiting shots and boosters.

The current shots and boosters were based off the genomic sequencing of Covid-19/SARS2, Wuhan Classic from Fall 2019.

They need to update the shots and boosters for the variants, or the ICU's will be full again this Winter.

It's even more urgent because bird flu is lurking in the wild.  It's already jumped from birds to seals in Maine - a jump from birds to mamals.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright