Author Topic: Look Deeper, And The Jobs News Under Biden Sucks ...I & I Editorial Board  (Read 546 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Look Deeper, And The Jobs News Under Biden Sucks
I & I Editorial Board
July 11, 2022

After months and months of bad news and metastasizing crises, who can blame President Joe Biden for seizing one glimmer of good economic news? Too bad the good news isn’t really that good at all.

On the surface, the economic news from Friday looked celebratory. The Labor Department reported that the economy had created 372,000 mobs in June, beating the consensus forecast (a rare thing under Biden). The unemployment rate held at 3.6%. And, to top it off, jobs in the private sector regained all the losses from the COVID lockdowns.

In response, Biden rushed out a statement bragging about how “this has been the fastest and strongest jobs recovery in American history,” and that it “would not have been possible without the decisive action my administration took last year to fix a broken COVID response, and pass the American Rescue Plan to get our economy back on track.”

He went on: “We have more Americans working in the private sector today than any day during Donald Trump’s Presidency – more people than any time in our history.”

Only the last claim has any truth to it.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2022/07/11/look-deeper-and-the-jobs-news-under-biden-sucks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

So when will all those oilfield workers find comparable paying jobs in the renewable sector building windmills or solar panels like Joe promised would happen?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So when will all those oilfield workers find comparable paying jobs in the renewable sector building windmills or solar panels like Joe promised would happen?

Exactly, more people working at lower paying jobs does not count as a win in my book and until they break how many of those jobs belong to someone now working two jobs in an effort to just maintain what one job used to.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB

Those numbers look a lot less than I saw back 10 years ago.  Those numbers entry level or average?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Those numbers look a lot less than I saw back 10 years ago.  Those numbers entry level or average?
annual salary 6 yrs experience Nov 2019.
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/The-10-Highest-Paying-Jobs-In-Oil-Gas.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington