Author Topic: Joe Biden (Again) Lashes out at Republicans for All His Woes  (Read 350 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden (Again) Lashes out at Republicans for All His Woes

Simon Kent 11 Jul 2022

President Joe Biden looked around late Sunday night and saw a troubled land. Soaring gas prices, record-high inflation, border crises, rising crime, crumbling supply chains, and a looming recession, all problems he quickly blamed on one cause alone: the Republican Party.

The president took to social media and shared his GOP blame game lamenting they have taken over the levers of power.

“Republicans are doing nothing but obstructing our efforts to crack down on gas-price gouging, lower food prices, lower healthcare costs, and hopefully, soon, lower your prescription drug costs,” Biden said on social media.

“This is not right. And that’s why this election is going to be so darn hard,” he continued:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1546260478564962306

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/11/joe-biden-again-blames-republicans-for-all-his-woes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Joe Biden (Again) Lashes out at Republicans for All His Woes
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 01:24:48 pm »
So controlling the White House and Congress isn't enough for this old fool?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 01:33:08 pm »
Republicans have special wizard powers that mortal Democrats cannot defeat.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2022, 01:38:30 pm »
"I CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING!" is the Biden administration's motto.
Putin is more powerful than me. Putin controls the price of gas and everything.
Republicans are smarter and more powerful than me. Republicans are causing inflation and ignoring the southern border.

Biden's controllers seem to believe that claiming to be inept and impotent is some kind of excuse.
If the CEO of a corporation which is crashing and losing money kept saying over and over, "There is nothing I can do about it ..." He would not last very long in that position.

OK? There is nothing you can do, Got It! So, let's find somebody else who can make a change.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2022, 01:45:21 pm »
Biden Blames Republicans For Soaring Gas Prices

Brianna Lyman
News and Commentary Writer
July 10, 2022 8:44 PM ET
Font Size:

President Joe Biden blamed Republicans for soaring gas prices in a Sunday tweet, moving on from the “Putin-price hike” shtick.

Biden attempted to shift blame onto Republicans as a way to drive up support amongst voters for the November midterms.

“Republicans are doing nothing but obstructing our efforts to crack down on gas-price gouging, lower food prices, lower healthcare costs, and hopefully, soon, lower your prescription drug costs,” Biden tweeted. “This is not right. And that’s why this election is going to be so darn important.”

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1546260478564962306

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/10/biden-blames-republicans-soaring-gas-prices/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34