Author Topic: Pennsylvania Siblings Launch New Baby Formula Company, Challenging Market Monopolies  (Read 947 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pennsylvania Siblings Launch New Baby Formula Company, Challenging Market Monopolies

Penny Starr 9 Jul 2022

In the wake of a baby formula shortage brought on by Joe Biden’s economic policies, a brother and sister are making a timely and somewhat historic entry into the market by launching ByHeart in Reading, Pennsylvania.

Until now, just a handful of companies have had 90 percent of the market share — Abbott, Gerber, Mead Johnson, and Perrigo Nutritionals — in part because of federal contracts to supply formula to low-income families.

And supplies dried up when Abbott shut down its Michigan Similac plant earlier this year after a bacterial infection that led to the deaths of two infants was alleged to have originated there.

“We are disrupting a category that has not been disrupted in decades,” Mia Funt, 39, cofounder and president of ByHeart, said in an interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer last week.

She founded the company with her brother and fellow University of Pennsylvania graduate, Ron Belldegrun, 36, who is chief executive officer.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2022/07/09/pennsylvania-siblings-launch-new-baby-formula-company-challenging-market-monopolies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Drago

• "Life is a Journey"

Offline libertybele

Awesome. I am glad to see this.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'll bet Joe Biden's drool crusted blinkie that the governments regulating Alphabet agency's will throw up a ton of roadblocks to thwart them from ever getting their product to market.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

I'll bet Joe Biden's drool crusted blinkie that the governments regulating Alphabet agency's will throw up a ton of roadblocks to thwart them from ever getting their product to market.
My first thought, too. The FDA will inspect and find innumerable sanitary violations that somehow can never be resolved.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

My thoughts too.  When you look at the complexity of all regulations and rules that apply to manufacturing, it will boggle your mind the level of red tape and bureacracy.  Our systems are in place to make sure making a profit is difficult, (if you make a product).

There is a good reason, a grass roots refinery has not been built in this country in 50 years, and why there never will be.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Exactly.

Only government can solve the problems they create, in their twisted way of thinking.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You're damned right. The folks are doomed to fail. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Of course.