Author Topic: Fully Vaxxed & Boosted Canadian Tyrant Justin Trudeau Has Tested Positive For COVID AGAIN  (Read 935 times)

Online Hoodat

Fully Vaxxed & Boosted Canadian Tyrant Justin Trudeau Has Tested Positive For COVID AGAIN

Mac Slavo  |  Jul 9, 2022

Justin Trudeau, the tyrant of Canada has once again tested positive for COVID-19 in spite of being fully vaccinated and boosted. This is the second time since being vaccinated and boosted that this dictator has come down with the disease the shots are supposed to prevent.

Trudeau downplayed his positive test in a tweet. “I’ve tested positive for COVID-19. I’ll be following public health guidelines and isolating [myself]. I feel okay, but that’s because I got my shots,” Trudeau tweeted. He and his wife Sophie tested positive for COVID-19 for the first time back in January. They were cleared out in mid-February after the PM invoked rarely used emergency powers.

https://twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/1536365897358745600

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/fully-vaxxed-boosted-canadian-tyrant-justin-trudeau-has-tested-positive-for-covid-again
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

:mauslaff:

What a f**king idiot. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The problem here is obvious. Now listen to me on this because I AM SCIENCE. He was only wearing two masks when he should have been wearing four masks. He was only triple vaccinated with half a dozen or so boosters. He should have been quadruple vaccinated with a new booster every month. This is all his fault!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Isn't this about the 10th time he's tested positive?

That's a shame.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

That's a shame.

Tsk. Tsk. Obviously he must have missed a booster or two or three. Oh, wait, but he does say he feels fine because he got the shots.  Got it.  So does he have the new variant BA.5?  Just curious.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 07:59:00 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

Clearly, the 'vaccine' [sic] allows his body to harbor the virus.  Contrast this with an non-jabbed virus survivor with an active, equipped, and armed immune system constantly destroying any virus specimens it comes in contact with.

Canadian border policy allows Trudeau to cross the border, positioning himself to infect Americans he comes in contact with.  It also prohibits me from crossing that same border even though my body would act as a Covid-killing sink which would destroy any virus instances that make it inside my body.'

Clearly, logic does not apply here.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

That's a shame.

He's a walking Covid Mary.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

He's a walking Covid Mary.

Well a 'Mary' for sure, by the look of him.  :laugh: