Author Topic: Horrific moment group of four teenage boys and three girls beat elderly man, 73, to death with a tra  (Read 2564 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Horrific moment group of four teenage boys and three girls beat elderly man, 73, to death with a traffic cone while they film it in Philadelphia

Philadelphia police released shocking video of seven teens beating James Lambert Jr., 73, with a traffic cone, who died from the injuries he sustained
    The video shows four boys and three girls chasing after the elderly man in the middle of the street as they hurl the makeshift weapon at him
    Police are offering a $20,000 reward for information on the seven teens
    It's the latest in a string of violent crimes plaguing the City of Brotherly Love, where two officers were shot and injured on the Fourth of July
    Overall crime in Philadelphia is up by more than 25 percent so far this year

By Ronny Reyes For Dailymail.Com

Published: 16:46 EDT, 8 July 2022 | Updated: 17:33 EDT, 8 July 2022

Philadelphia Police have released shocking video on Friday of a group of teens who attacked a 73-year-old man, beating him to death with a traffic cone in the middle of the street while they filmed it.

The horrific scene, caught on surveillance cameras, opens with seven teens chasing after James Lambert Jr. on June 24, in the middle of Cecil B. Moore Avenue, with one of them swinging a cone at the back of his head.

The 73-year-old topples over on the sidewalk, and as the teens surround him, a girl picks up the cone again and hurls it at him.

Lambert can be seen getting up and trying to get away as the teens chase him off-camera, with the girl grabbing the cone again and appearing to bash him with it before they disappear off-screen.

Police said Lambert suffered several injuries to the head and was transported to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Police said Lambert (pictured) suffered several injuries to the head and was transported to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10996361/Horrific-moment-group-four-teenage-boys-three-girls-beat-elderly-man-73.html?ito=push-notification&ci=TOvkb9BliA&cri=S2-PjSe8W8&si=11786209&xi=83e9409b-0e88-4f53-9198-a5fd8ca6a112&ai=10996361
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
At a double-tap each, that demands a 15 round magazine.

Any questions?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The only thing surprising about this is the media reporting it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
:thumbsup:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
At a double-tap each, that demands a 15 round magazine.

Any questions?

@Smokin Joe

Want to hear a sad truth?

I am in my 70's,and thanks to pinched nerves have some trouble walking now,yet NOBODY ever tries to attack me.

And it has nothing to do with my size,which is NOT large.

It has everything to do with my attitude. Predators do NOT attack people who seem self-confident. They look for people to prey on who seem to be scared and defenseless. When I see any potential threat sizing me up,I smile at them. Sometimes I even say stuff like "What's happening,bubba?"

If those goobers had attacked me,the story would have read "Youts found lying dead in the street,each with one bullet hole in their heads. Some seem to have been trying to run away  because the bullet holes were in the back of their heads."

As a wise man once noted,"An armed society is a polite society."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 04:50:15 pm by sneakypete »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Watching all the nature shows especially the ones in Africa, it is very common for savage wild animals to attack the old and the different as an evolutionary function to make the herd stronger. We see today with the severe reduction in policing and incarceration, people in these ghettos reverting back to animalistic prehistoric behaviors where rape and murder are the norm.

We can see the same across the world. When Law and Order is gone or has become so corrupted as to be unrecognizable, the innate Animal Kingdom mentality and rules reassert. When that happens just like animals in the wild jungle, everything you do (sleeping, getting water/food, everything) becomes dangerous because it is impossible to know when the next threat will arise or where it will come from.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sneakypete wrote:
"The only thing surprising about this is the media reporting it."

They're reporting it because the old guy was a black man.
If he was a white guy, they'd bury the story.

Smokin' Joe wrote:
"At a double-tap each, that demands a 15 round magazine.
Any questions?"

You'll get no questions from me.
There's a reason why I DO NOT support "anti-lynching" laws of any sort.
This story is such an example.

Online DB

Ferel people. Too late to be domesticated.

Offline mountaineer

Steve Keeley
@KeeleyFox29
BREAKING: JUST 10 years old & 14 years old.  The ages of the two brothers who just turned them selves into @phillypolice  among 7 juveniles seen on video in the beating death of James Lambert,73, at 2:38am on June 24th.    JUST 10 and 14.   @FOX29philly
4:34 PM · Jul 11, 2022

Story at FOX29
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 11:48:25 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Feral people. Too late to be domesticated.

That statement would be taken down by Facebook along with a stern warning.   :laugh:  Did that back during the Floyd riots.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ferel people. Too late to be domesticated.

@DB

Yeah,but look at it this way. Even though they are young,they are solidly on their future career path.

"Future Felons of America".

It's just a matter of time.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
That poor old man.

As for the subhumans who did this, I hope they never have a decent night’s sleep for the rest of their miserable lives.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's from the Daily Mail in the UK  @sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's from the Daily Mail in the UK  @sneakypete

@Right_in_Virginia

Ahhh,that explains it!

Thanks!

BTW,it is my understanding that there is at least one community in England that is now 100 percent Muslim,and they have received permission to live under Sharia Law and that any "non-believer" that is caught there is punished.

I have also be led to believe that these people are the reason the London Police now have an active and armed "Special Response Unit" that roams around close to that area so they can respond rabidly if they need to save someone.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 02:02:13 am by sneakypete »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The scum will get off with less time that the lady (69 w/cancer) they just sentenced to 60 days in jail for Jan 6th.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Polly Ticks

Steve Keeley
@KeeleyFox29
BREAKING: JUST 10 years old & 14 years old.  The ages of the two brothers who just turned them selves into @phillypolice  among 7 juveniles seen on video in the beating death of James Lambert,73, at 2:38am on June 24th.    JUST 10 and 14.   @FOX29philly

Story at FOX29

Why in the name of all that is sane would a 10-year-old and a 14-year-old be out and about at 2:38am?  Where are their parents? 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why in the name of all that is sane would a 10-year-old and a 14-year-old be out and about at 2:38am?  Where are their parents?
Exactly the problem.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Polly Ticks

Well,their daddy is named "Anonymous thug number 13",and their mama is out walking the streets for some extra spending cash because welfare just ain't enough to buy all the nice jewelry she likes to wear.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 01:25:37 pm by sneakypete »

Offline LMAO

@Polly Ticks

Well,their daddy is named "Anonymous thug number 13",and their mama is out walking the streets for some extra spending cash because welfare just ain't enough to buy all the nice jewelry she likes to wear.

Yup

I work with several black folks who grew up with the father and mother in the home and they are decent, hard-working individuals

They would be the first to tell you their lives would be a lot different if they didn’t have involved parents

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

Steve Keeley
@KeeleyFox29

Story at FOX29
Dey wuz on dere way to choir practice and ......
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.