Author Topic: White House Claims U.S. Economy Is Currently Strongest ‘In History’  (Read 618 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Claims U.S. Economy Is Currently Strongest ‘In History’

Published 12 hours ago

on July 7, 2022

By Leo Terrell Staff

During Thursday’s press briefing, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre claimed that the United States is now at a stronger point economically than it has been “in history.”

“When we look at where we are economically — and we are stronger economically than we have been in history,” Jean-Pierre said. “When you look at the unemployment numbers at 3.6%, when you look at the jobs numbers, more than 8.7 million of new jobs created, that is important.”

https://twitter.com/thejcoop/status/1545140752535228417

Jean-Pierre made a similar claim a few weeks ago when she did her best trying to explain that the economic situation of the United States puts it in a “good position” to address inflation.

“What I’m trying to say to you is that the economy is in a better place than it has been historically. And so we feel here at this administration, and other experts as well, is that we feel that we are in a good position to take on inflation,” Jean-Pierre said.

Jean-Pierre’s claims come as the United States appears to have entered a recession while also suffering from record high inflation.

more
https://theleoterrell.com/white-house-claims-u-s-economy-is-currently-strongest-in-history/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

100% disconnected from reality
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Someone needs to quickly offer up the oceanfront property in Arizona to Joe.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 09:51:38 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online DefiantMassRINO

I claim the throne of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I have known a couple pathological liars in my life time, and if Wrecking Ball Joe isn't a pathological liar, then I don't know what is.  But what he has proven resolutely is that it just does not matter.  He can destroy the country, lie with every decision, and no one does anything.  This America is NOT the America the forefathers intended.

We need a MAJOR revision to the Constitution in the requirements for POTUS.  And in addition, we need TERM LIMITS to flush out the deadheads in Congress.  Along with that is end the golden parachute for these pukes and return being elected to serving the people of the USA.  Serve 12 years and get out.  Gone are the days of statesmen, who did serve their country. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yep! Sure is. I doubt it has ever smelled this bad.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis