Author Topic: Republican Voters Want ‘Blood’—Will Their Leaders Deliver? By Julie Kelly  (Read 1154 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republican Voters Want ‘Blood’—Will Their Leaders Deliver?
After the much-hyped John Durham probe ends with a whimper and House Democrats ratchet up their public pursuit of Trump associates, the Republican base wants action, not more sternly worded letters.
By Julie Kelly
July 7, 2022

The U.S. Department of Justice will soon decide whether to close down the investigation into the origins of Russiagate, a lie fabricated by Barack Obama’s FBI, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, and the Democratic National Committee among other bad actors seeking to ruin Donald Trump. U.S. Attorney John Durham, named special counsel by former Attorney General William Barr in October 2020 after more than 18 months of dawdling, has uncovered a damning trail of evidence to show “collusion” existed not between Trump and the Kremlin but between Democratic Party interests, including the national news media, in an attempt to rig the 2016 presidential election.

It’s unclear whether Durham will issue a final report on the matter; what is clear, however, is Durham’s effort has been an abysmal failure in terms of holding anyone criminally responsible for the biggest political fraud in modern history.

Rather than targeting those at the top of the scheme, including former FBI Director James Comey and U.S. Representative Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) to name a few, Durham has pursued minor offenses against low-level operatives resulting so far in one guilty plea and one acquittal.

If Joe Biden’s Justice Department doesn’t extend the inquiry—and there is no reason at this point to believe it will—the Durham investigation will go down as yet another massive failure in the face of provable and destructive Democratic Party corruption at the highest levels. Those same escape artists instead are now emboldened, brazenly using the Justice Department to prosecute Trump voters and advisors to build a long-desired criminal case against the former president for his alleged role in the “attack” on the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Americans are witnessing something unprecedented: a congressional committee handpicked by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi working seamlessly with a highly partisan Justice Department to criminalize political dissent. Contrary to the solemn insistence of known liars like Schiff and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), none of it has anything to do with the four-hour disturbance on Capitol Hill more than 18 months ago but everything to do with dragging America into banana republic-style territory complete with political prisoners, kangaroo courts, secret police, forced confessions, and nonstop propaganda under the guise of “news.”

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/07/07/republican-voters-want-blood-will-their-leaders-deliver/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Will they deliver?  Probably not.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

An endless cycle of poltical retribution will not restore fiscal discipline, smaller government, private competitive market-base capitalism, enforcement of the 1986/1987 Immigration Reform Act, Middle-Class resurgence, stability, sanity, and an economic tide the will life ALL boats.

People rushing for the lifeboats don't care, nor want to waste time, seeking retribution upon the crew while the ship is still sinking.

The political witchhunts are Globalist gladiator fights meant to distract us from fixing the decline of American Exceptionalism they are responsible for.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline roamer_1

I don't want blood.
I want repair.
Real repair.

I want a return to small government - And a massive reduction in federal power

I want a return to fiscal sanity.

I want a return to the morals of our fathers.

I want to honor the oath of our soldiers, and a surety that we only send them in harm's way when absolutely necessary - And when we ask it of them, I want to let them win.

I want government to get out of the way.
I want a return of my liberties (to include privacy)

I want Mayberry, and the government to leave Mayberry alone.

Unfortunately... It will likely require blood to set it right - Not because I am bloodthirsty... But rather, because they are.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.”

Thomas Jefferson
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

I don't want blood.
I want repair.
Real repair.

I want a return to small government - And a massive reduction in federal power

I want a return to fiscal sanity.

I want a return to the morals of our fathers.

I want to honor the oath of our soldiers, and a surety that we only send them in harm's way when absolutely necessary - And when we ask it of them, I want to let them win.

I want government to get out of the way.
I want a return of my liberties (to include privacy)

I want Mayberry, and the government to leave Mayberry alone.

Unfortunately... It will likely require blood to set it right - Not because I am bloodthirsty... But rather, because they are.

If you find that place in time @roamer_1 please let me know. I'll travel there. But in today's world?

Offline roamer_1

If you find that place in time @roamer_1 please let me know. I'll travel there. But in today's world?

If I have to lock my doors (either house or car), it's time to mosey, @berdie .
Where I am is right on the edge. I reckon by the time all those McMansions go in across the highway, That will push it off that edge...

Which is why I am trying so hard to head up in the holler.  :beer: :seeya:

Offline LMAO

An endless cycle of poltical retribution will not restore fiscal discipline, smaller government, private competitive market-base capitalism, enforcement of the 1986/1987 Immigration Reform Act, Middle-Class resurgence, stability, sanity, and an economic tide the will life ALL boats.

People rushing for the lifeboats don't care, nor want to waste time, seeking retribution upon the crew while the ship is still sinking.

The political witchhunts are Globalist gladiator fights meant to distract us from fixing the decline of American Exceptionalism they are responsible for.

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I don't want blood.
I want repair.
Real repair.

:yowsa:  So do I and to me that looks like:

A Fedgov about 1/3 its current size with a properly functioning justice system guided entirely by the constitution and properly constructed laws of the land. 

Ain't gonna be happy till I see that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

A Fedgov about 1/3 its current size with a properly functioning justice system guided entirely by the constitution and properly constructed laws of the land. 

1/3rd its size is just a good start. But I'll take it.
Really though... Right now it is costing us basically the entire GNP... Everything we make goes to fed.gov.
So reducing it by 2./3rds means the federal government would cost us 30% of GNP

That's still crazy money.  :shrug:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 01:52:06 pm by roamer_1 »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Republican Voters Want ‘Blood’—Will Their Leaders Deliver?"

Pardon me, my English not so good.
You make joke... right...?
Ah, now I get it !
GOOD JOKE...!!!!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Well, that'd be a nice start.

Back within its Constitutional boundaries would mean more like 1/10th of the leviathan we have now (or less).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis