Author Topic: Blake Masters: Arizona Senate Candidate  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Blake Masters: Arizona Senate Candidate
« on: July 07, 2022, 11:42:11 pm »
Blake Masters:  Arizona Senate Candidate

"Boosted by $13M from tech billionaire Peter Thiel, @Bgmasters, is the face of a new generation of Republicans-- who will exist long after Trump is gone. Right wing, election denying, 'great replacement' boosting candidate is one of the #AZSen frontrunners"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/KyungLahCNN/status/1544869043697491968

Re: Blake Masters: Arizona Senate Candidate
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 11:43:19 pm »
I can't thank CNN enough for this hit piece.   happy77

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 11:47:08 pm »
Greg Price
@greg_price11

Wow, this @bgmasters guy sounds bleep awesome!

1:06 PM · Jul 7, 2022  Twitter Web App

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 12:04:36 am »
I'm with Blake.  Met with him a number of times already, because he likes my County. I saw him Tuesday Evening in Havasu doing a rally and I always take a moment to say "Howdy" to him.  The Never Trumpers hate the living crap out of him, and that's just a plus to me. 

No wonder Donald Trump likes him too.

Thanks for the article, @Right_in_Virginia!  Look for a NYT hit piece on Masters in a couple of days.  I talked to the photographer after the rally.  If there are pictures I am likely to be in one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2022, 01:36:25 am »
I'm with Blake.  Met with him a number of times already, because he likes my County. I saw him Tuesday Evening in Havasu doing a rally and I always take a moment to say "Howdy" to him.  The Never Trumpers hate the living crap out of him, and that's just a plus to me. 

No wonder Donald Trump likes him too.

Thanks for the article, @Right_in_Virginia!  Look for a NYT hit piece on Masters in a couple of days.  I talked to the photographer after the rally.  If there are pictures I am likely to be in one.

Cool...an after action report with photos.   happy77

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 02:43:07 am »
Cool...an after action report with photos.   happy77

Hell, the NYT will probably find a way to smear me too.  Hopefully I can wear it like a badge of honor?  I fear I'd have to blow my cover......
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2022, 07:47:28 pm »
(Blake Masters) " One year ago today. We’ve come a long way — and we’re just getting started."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bgmasters/status/1546925715693584385

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2022, 05:43:25 pm »
Blake Masters
@bgmasters

The establishment will come at me hard these next two weeks. The Democrat machine will keep on smearing me. Jim Lamon and his slimy consultants will keep on copying the Democrats. I welcome their hatred!

8:56 PM · Jul 15, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2022, 05:44:54 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2022, 09:59:44 pm »
I met with Blake today, and finally met Kari Lake.  Now there are helicopters flying all around me dumping water. Forest fire.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2022, 10:57:01 pm »
I met with Blake today, and finally met Kari Lake.  Now there are helicopters flying all around me dumping water. Forest fire.  :shrug:

:laugh: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2022, 12:45:59 am »
This warms my heart.

I can only hope he is the first of many. Without people like him running for office,America is in deep doo-doo.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2022, 12:56:54 am »

It looks like there are/were 5 small fires around you. Lightning?

So what do you think of Kari Lake and Blake? If you don't want to say on a public forum you can PM me (if you want to).

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2022, 01:26:06 am »
It looks like there are/were 5 small fires around you. Lightning?

So what do you think of Kari Lake and Blake? If you don't want to say on a public forum you can PM me (if you want to).

Lightning.  Lots of it here on Hualapai.  We're going back to Bullhead tomorrow.  I don't mind talking about Masters and Lake at all, you are the target audience.

I've liked Blake since I first met him last December.  His manager contacted my wife then (she's the Director of the Bullhead City GOP), and we set up a meet and greet in a local pizzeria.  He attracted a big crowd that filled the place to the legal limit.  We met then and talked for a while, and we decided he's good people.  Since then we've spent time with him and his family, and I think he can do wonders, assuming he's being truthful which is a large order for a politician.

Today I made it clear to the various politicians who came that I am an Executive Officer in Mohave.  They then understood why I could not wear buttons or stickers for them (or even carry around their literature) because as Execs my wife and I cannot politick for any of them.

All in all, a very fruitful day. We are pleased the hard work we put into this Picnic paid off.

I don't have that personal connection with Lake, mainly because I only met her for the first time today, right after she did an interview with OANN.  If you see it (in the pine forest) then that was our shindig in Mohave County.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2022, 01:28:10 am »
Lightning.  Lots of it here on Hualapai.  We're going back to Bullhead tomorrow.  I don't mind talking about Masters and Lake at all, you are the target audience.

I've liked Blake since I first met him last December.  His manager contacted my wife then (she's the Director of the Bullhead City GOP), and we set up a meet and greet in a local pizzeria.  He attracted a big crowd that filled the place to the legal limit.  We met then and talked for a while, and we decided he's good people.  Since then we've spent time with him and his family, and I think he can do wonders, assuming he's being truthful which is a large order for a politician.

Today I made it clear to the various politicians who came that I am an Executive Officer in Mohave.  They then understood why I could not wear buttons or stickers for them (or even carry around their literature) because as Execs my wife and I cannot politick for any of them.

All in all, a very fruitful day. We are pleased the hard work we put into this Picnic paid off.

I don't have that personal connection with Lake, mainly because I only met her for the first time today, right after she did an interview with OANN.  If you see it (in the pine forest) then that was our shindig in Mohave County.

Thank you.