Author Topic: 'Sheer craziness': Biden makes deported illegals eligible for citizenship  (Read 655 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 7/6/2022

Previously required to wait up to 10 years outside the country

Under a new Biden administration policy, illegal aliens who are deported from the United States no longer are forced to wait outside the country for up to 10 years before applying for legal status.

Previously, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services would have denied any application for legal status under the so-called three-year/10-year rule. That meant that anyone without legal status for at least six months but less than a year had to depart and wait three years before applying to come back legally. Anyone in the country illegally for more than a year had to wait 10 years.

The new DHS policy states "noncitizen’s location during the statutory 3-year or 10-year period and the noncitizen’s manner of return to the United States during the statutory 3-year or 10-year period are irrelevant for purposes of determining inadmissibility."

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/07/sheer-craziness-biden-makes-deported-illegals-eligible-u-s-citizenship/

Offline Kamaji

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's all a part of "The Great Replacement"...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not crazy when you consider the next thing they will do is register them to vote Dim,and tell them they will get better housing and more money if they do.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Even though so many illegals are switching to Conservative candidates, the Democrats can't help but to keep on importing them. For Democrats it is a habit. It is a mindset that immigrants are stupid and will do as they are told by their White Democrat masters. It's not working.

What American Liberals cannot force themselves to digest is that their silly first-world nonsense, such as transgender and pronouns and all the gay crap in schools, are rejected by 98% of the world and especially in Mexico and South America. They are effectively importing the next generation of Republican Trump supporters.

Nobody wants anything to do with insane crazy rich White American Liberals, except other rich White American Liberals and the small percentage of American Leftist sycophants who live to be accepted by them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Even though so many illegals are switching to Conservative candidates, the Democrats can't help but to keep on importing them. For Democrats it is a habit. It is a mindset that immigrants are stupid and will do as they are told by their White Democrat masters. It's not working.

What American Liberals cannot force themselves to digest is that their silly first-world nonsense, such as transgender and pronouns and all the gay crap in schools, are rejected by 98% of the world and especially in Mexico and South America. They are effectively importing the next generation of Republican Trump supporters.

Nobody wants anything to do with insane crazy rich White American Liberals, except other rich White American Liberals and the small percentage of American Leftist sycophants who live to be accepted by them.
How do you know that illegals are switching to conservative candidates?  And so what, they do not vote.

I am aware of many citizens of Mexican heritage are switching to being conservative voters, particularly along the border where illegals have trampled their livelihoods.

Is that what you mean?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online DefiantMassRINO

It's hard for Dems to deny replacement when they care more about illegal immigrant citizens of other nations than there own constituents.  Limousine liberal are so generous with other people's stuff.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.