Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: Biden Selling U.S. Emergency Oil Reserves to China is Impeachable–Possibly Indictabl  (Read 1279 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson: Biden Selling U.S. Emergency Oil Reserves to China is Impeachable–Possibly Indictable Offense
By Debra Heine
July 6, 2022

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said Wednesday night that Joe Biden should be impeached, and possibly indicted due to his “crazy and dangerous” energy policies.

The Biden administration has been selling U.S. emergency oil reserves to other countries—including our greatest adversary, China—while Americans struggle financially due to high gas prices.

The regime sent more than 5 million barrels of oil from the U.S. emergency reserves to Europe and Asia last month, according to data and sources, Reuters reported, “even as U.S. gasoline and diesel prices hit record highs.”

Biden on March 31 authorized the release of 1 million barrels of oil per day from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) for the next six months, totaling 180 million barrels..

According to U.S. Customs data, 470,000 barrels of sour crude were shipped from the Big Hill SPR storage site in Texas to Trieste, Italy. “Trieste is home to a pipeline that sends oil to refineries in central Europe,” Reuters reported.

Cargoes of SPR crude were also headed to the Netherlands and to a Reliance (RELI.NS) refinery in India, an industry source said. A third cargo headed to China, another source said. At least one cargo of crude from the West Hackberry SPR site in Louisiana was set to be exported in July, a shipping source added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_yRBwxn-RA&t=4s&ab_channel=FoxNews

https://amgreatness.com/2022/07/06/tucker-carlson-biden-selling-u-s-emergency-oil-reserves-to-china-is-impeachable-possibly-indictable-offense/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Don't miss this ......

In case YouTube erases this video, here's a link to Rumbe.  (Ignore the "F*U screenshot"  ---- Tucker's not crazy.   :laugh:  )

https://rumble.com/embed/v18rd11/?pub=4

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Some dare call it treason.
The Republic is lost.

Greg Price
@greg_price11

This past April, the Biden admin sold 950,000 Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels to a Chinese gas company that a private equity firm co-founded by HUNTER BIDEN owns a $1.7 billion stake in.

4:33 PM · Jul 7, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
@RepMTG

Joe Biden sold 1 M barrels of oil of our Strategic Petroleum Reserves to CCP owned Sinopec, which Hunter Biden is part owner of through his private equity firm, BHR Partners.

Hunter is still business partners w/ the CCP & they are buying our oil.

Can we impeach Joe Biden now???

8:39 AM · Jul 8, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd like to know how much was paid for that oil?  I'll bet it was below market value.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online berdie

I'd like to know how much was paid for that oil?  I'll bet it was below market value.

I have read that it filled during the Trump admin when oil prices were low. I wonder who gets the profit.

Online libertybele

Right.  Who's going to impeach Joe?  Proceedings need to start in the House. Perhaps IF the GOP takes the House they can impeach him, but very doubtful that the feckless or should I say spineless, GOP will do so.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

9999hair out0000

"Biden @PressSec just claimed “we cannot control what the oil companies do” with the oil they bought from the U.S. government’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve, but that’s absurd: the U.S. Dept. of Energy *deliberately* awarded a contract to China’s Unipec oil company in April."  (VIDEO)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1545498720329875462

Online andy58-in-nh

Right.  Who's going to impeach Joe?  Proceedings need to start in the House. Perhaps IF the GOP takes the House they can impeach him, but very doubtful that the feckless or should I say spineless, GOP will do so.

The House is presently controlled by the Progressive Occupied Forces. Hence, nothing is going to happen, especially since their propagandists, who also dominate the news media will never allow the story to be truthfully told. 

When (and if) the GOP takes control of the House in January of next year, it remains to be seen if they will risk doing anything substantive about the corruption and destruction being imposed upon America, if it means having to endure being called ugly names and accused of a multitude of "-isms" by the bullying media and its affiliated Swamp Creatures every second of every day, nearly everywhere. 

That would require both courage and moral clarity, of which I have seen precious little from those who are supposed to represent the opposition.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The House is presently controlled by the Progressive Occupied Forces. Hence, nothing is going to happen, especially since their propagandists, who also dominate the news media will never allow the story to be truthfully told. 

When (and if) the GOP takes control of the House in January of next year, it remains to be seen if they will risk doing anything substantive about the corruption and destruction being imposed upon America, if it means having to endure being called ugly names and accused of a multitude of "-isms" by the bullying media and its affiliated Swamp Creatures every second of every day, nearly everywhere. 

That would require both courage and moral clarity, of which I have seen precious little from those who are supposed to represent the opposition.   

:amen: Brother! You hit the proverbial nail squarely on its head!  FAR too many more worried about getting their invitations to the next big Washington Swaray than actually doing the peoples business!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 11:07:50 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

"Joe Biden CAUGHT sending 1 MILLION barrels of oil from Strategic Petroleum Reserve to Communist Chinese firm where Hunter OWNED stake"  (Ingraham video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1545495067892322306

Online Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The duties of a president, as laid out in the constitution itself, require a holder of that office to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed".  This president has steadfastly refused to do that in many areas and a responsible congress would impeach him for that alone.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 12:35:11 am by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Did anyone else hear block 1 tonight in Carlson?  Maybe the most succinct, and hard hitting 20 minutes I have heard yet around CHICOM, Fauxci, and Biden culpability in hiding, and covering up, what Tucker aptly called the Crime of the Century. (COVID-19)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did anyone else hear block 1 tonight in Carlson?  Maybe the most succinct, and hard hitting 20 minutes I have heard yet around CHICOM, Fauxci, and Biden culpability in hiding, and covering up, what Tucker aptly called the Crime of the Century. (COVID-19)

Yes I watched and when the video is released I will post it..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I've been telling you since day one that this was/is a biological attack by China on the USA primarily greatly aided by Democrats and the media. And all you need do to prove the truth of that is dig through my posting record here. Got permanently banned from FB for it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien