Author Topic: Angry customers caught on camera trashing NYC eatery, hurling items at workers  (Read 895 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Angry customers caught on camera trashing NYC eatery, hurling items at workers
By Allie Griffin   
July 7, 2022 1:13am

Three raging customers trashed a Manhattan eatery in a caught-on-camera outburst over the weekend that left two employees injured, police said.

The wild scene took place at Bel Fries, a fry restaurant on Ludlow Street in the nightlife-centric Lower East Side, on Sunday at 4:10 a.m. and ended with the arrests of three women, according to the NYPD.

Shocking video of the mayhem posted to Twitter shows the trio of suspects hurling glass bottles, a metal stool and other items at employees, leaping over the counter, throwing sauce all over the restaurant and destroying a plastic barrier.

A crowd of people can be heard cheering and filming the chaos with their phones.

Their rowdy tirade started over the women’s anger at the eatery’s $1.75 fee for extra sauce, according to one report.

An employee who is filming the incident tells the women “you’re gonna go to jail” as they hurl items at him — all while an alarm is going off.

At one point, one of three women gives the employees the middle finger and in another moment, a different woman dances on top of the counter.

https://twitter.com/ViralNewsNYC/status/1544712392482988032

more
https://nypost.com/2022/07/07/angry-customers-caught-trashing-nyc-eatery-hurling-items-at-workers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

These workers deserve combat pay.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I have no words.... 8888crybaby
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

We may be suffering from an impulse control problem.   888mouth

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
If you're part of an ethnic group that is offended that some have referred to you as savages, maybe you want to rethink your behavior. You might want to study how civilized societies work and adapt to those norms. I don't care what ethnicity you are, if you're behaving in this way, you're a savage. Prove me wrong. 

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Hoodat

These workers deserve combat pay.

Try that in my store, and you are going to get a serious beatdown just on general principle.  I would likely get fired, but I really don't care.  Some things in life are more important.  And one thing is for sure.  The person doing this will NEVER do it again after I get through with them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-