Author Topic: Mitt Romney: Master troll  (Read 358 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitt Romney: Master troll
« on: July 07, 2022, 01:57:55 pm »
July 7, 2022
Mitt Romney: Master troll
By John Green

Mitt Romney penned an especially inspirational piece in the Atlantic for the 4th of July, in which he itemized our national problems and then blamed us (the people who don't reside in Washington, D.C.) for them.

Mitt started out his missive with a little criticism of our crop management practices.

Even as we watch the reservoirs and lakes of the West go dry, we keep watering our lawns, soaking our golf courses, and growing water-thirsty crops.

We're told by the Left that we can't have meat because it's mean-spirited.  Little did we understand that we're also supposed to feel guilty about growing water-thirsty crops — which would be all crops.  So meat and plants are out as food.  What does Senator Delecto recommend that we feed the masses with?  Soylent Green?  Will they be serving that in the French Laundry, too?  Is processed human remains best with red or white wine?

Then the good senator moved on to global warming.

As the ice caps melt and record temperatures make the evening news, we figure that buying a Prius and recycling the boxes from our daily Amazon deliveries will suffice.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/mitt_romney__master_troll.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Mitt Romney: Master troll
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 02:12:02 pm »
I'm personally no longer interested in the ramblings of Willard!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 03:41:21 pm »
The GOP cannot win the majority in the Senate in November.  The House, yes, the Senate, NO!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 03:44:43 pm »
Mittiot is the smartest, most virtuous man he knows, just ask him.

For all the rantings about Trump's ego, he's amateur hour compared to guys like Dirty Mitts and the rat pack of stained glass Establishment Republicans.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 03:46:31 pm »
Mittiot is the smartest, most virtuous man he knows, just ask him.

For all the rantings about Trump's ego, he's amateur hour compared to guys like Dirty Mitts and the rat pack of stained glass Establishment Republicans.

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien