Author Topic: Report: White House Replaces Norman Rockwell Paintings with Photos of Joe Biden  (Read 847 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: White House Replaces Norman Rockwell Paintings with Photos of Joe Biden

Charlie Spiering 6 Jul 2022

Four Norman Rockwell watercolor paintings have been removed from the White House and replaced with photographs of President Joe Biden, according to a report.

The paintings were part of a series painted by Rockwell showing various Americans waiting to see the president of the United States, and are “panels of watercolor and black-and-white sketches.”

The series is titled “So You Want to See the President” and was displayed in the “upper press area” of the West Wing near the press secretary’s office. (Copies of the images can be viewed at most online poster stores.)

Politico reported Tuesday that the paintings were replaced with “several jumbo photos” of President Joe Biden, citing people “familiar with the matter.”

But it is unclear where the paintings are, why they were replaced, and who is responsible.

Politico again cited “people familiar with the matter” who said that the family who owned the pieces of art wanted them back.

They were first hung in the White House after Rockwell gave the paintings to Steve Early, who was former President Franklin Roosevelt’s press secretary.

But Politico’s attempts to contact the Early family did not reveal any information.

No White House officials were quoted on the record or on background about the missing art, which suggests they are not willing to discuss why paintings from one of America’s most beloved artists have been replaced with photos of one of America’s most unpopular presidents.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/06/report-white-house-replaces-norman-rockwell-paintings-photos-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I hope they included this one.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

I really expected this to be a Babylon Bee piece.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

It is a little-known fact, but Norman Rockwell actually did paint a portrait of Joe Biden, once...
\
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

rebewranger

White House replaces Norman Rockwell works with 'jumbo' Biden pictures: Report
Elizabeth Elkind, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com - Yesterday 2:41 PM

Four Norman Rockwell artworks that adorned the walls of the White House for over 40 years have been replaced with photos of President Joe Biden, it was reported on Tuesday.

Aides removed the works, which make up Rockwell's 1943 series So You Want To See The President, because the family that owned them wanted the pieces back, according to Politico.

The lively watercolor-and-sketch panels feature various characters like senators, military service members and a fashionably dressed woman on an elongated couch waiting for an audience with the commander-in-chief.

Their titles are Gentleman of the Press, Beauty and Publicity Man, The Press Get a News Flash and A Hero is Interviewed, Politico reports.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-replaces-norman-rockwell-works-with-jumbo-biden-pictures-report/ar-AAZhrRd?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6aea99a6a27f4ae2a53fa5d147be8f3d

rebewranger

I'd post a good picture of  Biden but because of surgeries I can't take a selfie of my *ss! :tongue2:

Offline Kamaji

Offline Mod2

Threads merged.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe needs those photos up so he can remember who he is.

Offline mountaineer

Traitor Joe needs those photos up so he can remember who he is.
If he were to gaze into the mirror the way Obammy did in the White House, he'd probably say, "Mommy, who's this old man looking at me?"

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If he were to gaze into the mirror the way Obammy did in the White House, he'd probably say, "Mommy, who's this old man looking at me?"

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I hope they included this one.

Two more for the suggestion box.....

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Is there a problem in this utopia land?  The fight was fought and the battle wonand after some soulless searching the god Joe the magnificent emerged, and all the promises came to pass, and many were so miserable living in the utopian wonderland........ENJOY, YOU WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS.
 ****slapping :smokin: ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Can't wait to hear reports of Slow Joe pointing to a photo hanging on the wall,and asking "Who is that guy?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!