Author Topic: The Hill makes crap up, says Texas cannot declare an “invasion” at its border  (Read 346 times)

rebewranger

The Hill makes crap up, says Texas cannot declare an “invasion” at its border
SEE: Why Texas cannot declare an ‘invasion’ at the border

Well, isn’t this special? The Hill confidently asserts “There are legal and practical reasons why states cannot take immigration matters into their own hands. It is well-settled law that immigration enforcement is the jurisdiction of the federal government.”

The truth is, our federal constitution delegates to Congress a limited power “To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization”, and nowhere in the federal Constitution does the word “immigration” appear.

The allowance to establish a uniform rule of naturalization is nothing more than providing the steps by which a foreign national may become a citizen of the United States. It is not a delegation of a power by which a State, and people therein, have surrendered their inalienable and preexisting right to self-defense, and that would include the preexisting power to protect against an invasion of its borders by foreign nationals.

In fact it is expressly stated in our federal Constitution that:

https://www.alipac.us/f9/hill-makes-crap-up-says-texas-cannot-declare-%93invasion%94-its-border-397254/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Hill makes crap up...

DAMN!!! Who knew?  /S
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Give the immigrants one-way bus tickets to DC, pro-open border Congressmen's home towns, and Sanctuary Cities.  They won't fix the problem until is in their own backyards.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 05:56:16 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

rebewranger

DAMN!!! Who knew?  /S

The omniscient Hill also says the commiecrat party needs Madam Clinton more than ever. :3: