Author Topic: Biden Sets his Sights on K-12 Education  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Sets his Sights on K-12 Education
« on: July 06, 2022, 04:15:08 pm »
July 6, 2022
Biden Sets his Sights on K-12 Education
By James Stansbury

Few noticed or cared when U.S. education secretary Miguel Cardona announced on June 14 the launch of the National Parents and Families Engagement Council (NPFEC). The NPFEC “…will serve as an important link between families and caregivers, education advocates and their school communities. The Council will help foster a collaborative environment where we can work together to serve the best interest of students and ensure they have the academic and mental health support they need to recover from the pandemic and thrive in the future.”

While this sounds promising, a journalist with Tony Perkins’ Family Research Council (FRC) in their Washington Stand newsletter took an interest and identified some major red flags; “Yet one look at some of the council’s 14 acknowledged members shows it represents a small segment of elitist, left-wing views.” For example:

The National Action Network started by Al Sharpton made an “LGBTQ Alliance” in 2015 "...to promote "the hiring or participation of gay/transgender people “in all areas of religious and public life.”

Girls, Inc. supports abortion, comprehensive sex- ed, gender transition procedures for young people, and promotes critical theory.

UnidosUS, originally the National Council of La Raza (The Race) has promoted left-wing causes and open borders since its founding in 1968.  It now promotes sexual orientation and gender identity.   

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/07/biden_sets_his_sights_on_k12_education.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden Sets his Sights on K-12 Education
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 04:51:32 pm »
It's easier to brainwash them when they are young.  The children are the future ... of a woke carbon-less, meat-less, plant-based, dystopian, totalitarian future of ...

... so hopes the DCP
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 05:08:19 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.