Author Topic: Electric Police Cars “Running Out Of Puff”!  (Read 409 times)

rebewranger

Electric Police Cars “Running Out Of Puff”!
« on: July 06, 2022, 03:04:22 pm »
Electric Police Cars “Running Out Of Puff”!
JULY 6, 2022
tags: Electric Cars
By Paul Homewood

Electric police cars in rural areas are leaving officers struggling to reach crime scenes when they ‘run out of puff’, according to one police chief.

Gloucestershire’s Police and Crime Commissioner Chris Nelson says that his police officers have difficulties reaching far flung emergencies in electric vehicles.

The force boasts the largest fleet of electric cars by percentage size, but when they run out of power officers struggle to locate charging points out in the sticks.

As a result officers are having to change vehicles without even reaching emergency sites, he claims.

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2022/07/06/electric-police-cars-running-out-of-puff/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Electric Police Cars “Running Out Of Puff”!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 03:12:32 pm »
More unanticipated bull shit the Green Envirowhackos have wrought upon us.

There will be millions of examples of this in the 10-15 years.

the big one will be when a historic blizzard cripples a section of freeway in the North East, and 1000's die from exposure.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 05:05:09 pm »
HAHAHAHAHA!

Toljaso. What inept morons. And the answer ain't more charging stations. What, right in the middle of things you're going to stop for an hour to recharge your rollerskate? Tell me, do you get paid for sitting at the charger for an hour?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 05:13:07 pm »
HAHAHAHAHA!

Toljaso. What inept morons. And the answer ain't more charging stations. What, right in the middle of things you're going to stop for an hour to recharge your rollerskate? Tell me, do you get paid for sitting at the charger for an hour?

Just call "Time Out" and the ad guys can't do anything for an hour!    :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 06:14:01 pm »
Just call "Time Out" and the ad guys can't do anything for an hour!    :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

IKnowRight?  :silly:

But, but, butt... Those bad guys should be in electric cars too... THEN it will work out! Save the planet!  :silly: