Author Topic: Frustrated Democrats express alarm over Biden’s powerlessness  (Read 1132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Frustrated Democrats express alarm over Biden’s powerlessness
by Amie Parnes and Brett Samuels - 07/06/22 5:20 AM ET

President Biden is finding himself largely powerless to address a spate of setbacks in recent weeks that have sparked alarm among Democrats about the state of the country.

Biden has been dealt blow after blow in recent weeks: The Supreme Court struck down Roe v. Wade’s constitutional right to an abortion; the country is plagued by gun violence, the latest example falling during an Independence Day parade in suburban Chicago; and rising costs for gasoline, food and other goods have frustrated the public for months.

In each case, Biden’s hands are largely tied, frustrating Democrats and contributing to the president’s political malaise.

He has signed executive action and a bipartisan bill aiming to curb gun violence. He has taken some unilateral action to lower gas prices, such as releasing oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. And he has called on the Senate to alter the filibuster if needed to codify Roe v. Wade.

None of those steps were expected to do or will do much to slow the gun violence plague, dramatically lower prices at the pump or bring back abortion rights in states where the procedure is being outlawed.

And all of that is increasingly frustrating Democrats, who argue they voted Biden into office to enact change and are unhappy with the results.

A Monmouth University poll released Tuesday found 88 percent of Americans believe the country is headed in the wrong direction, with just 10 percent saying it’s on the right track, the lowest number tallied in a Monmouth poll since 2013.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3546837-frustrated-democrats-express-alarm-over-bidens-powerlessness/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Frustrated Democrats express alarm over Biden’s powerlessness
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 02:31:34 pm »
Biden's not powerless, he's incompetent.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 03:16:16 pm »
Biden pees away nearly all his power on WOKE agendas in less that two years.  Must be a new record for that, eh?  And anything biden does is better than anything Trump has done, EH?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 03:18:44 pm »
The Shill is just helping grease the skids for when dims offically throw Pedo Joe under the bus.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 03:48:56 pm »
Every bit of what is going on is brought on by Traitor Joe himself. It all started just days after he was inaugurated with EOs. It's getting worse every day.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 06:15:09 pm »
If Biden is so powerless how has he rained so much destruction down on America in such a short time? If you think about it Biden has a great deal in common with the Mayhem character in the Allstate commercials and unfortunately we are in the car that is America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkvjtRap3ak

Offline berdie

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 08:07:22 pm »
If Biden is so powerless how has he rained so much destruction down on America in such a short time? If you think about it Biden has a great deal in common with the Mayhem character in the Allstate commercials and unfortunately we are in the car that is America.

I love those commercials. Sadly, it's a pretty good analogy.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2022, 11:56:52 pm »
Title and presumption:
"Frustrated Democrats express alarm over Biden’s powerlessness"

Huh....???

The reason ol' white joe was allowed to take the job was BECAUSE he would be little more than a "powerless" figurehead, while others would run the show and set the policies from behind the curtains.

So who you "frustrated dem-communists" be kiddin' ...???

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2022, 12:15:46 am »
Title and presumption:
"Frustrated Democrats express alarm over Biden’s powerlessness"

Huh....???

The reason ol' white joe was allowed to take the job was BECAUSE he would be little more than a "powerless" figurehead, while others would run the show and set the policies from behind the curtains.

So who you "frustrated dem-communists" be kiddin' ...???
The complaints remind of a song called 'The Snake', there are two lines that apply.

"Oh, shut up, silly woman, " said that reptile with a grin
"Now you knew darn well I was a snake before you brought me in"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULx9k2QkL94

Offline christian

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2022, 01:21:53 am »
You mean Joe, who anything he did would be better than anything Trump did,
 isn't the blameless god he was sold us to be.  By mini-gods that reside here?
Finally the lies are admitted to and confessed to?  Has the world turned upside down?
 twilight zonexxxx :dumpster: twilight zonexxxx :media:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2022, 01:29:20 am »
I don't believe he is incompetent.

I believe he, or the people pulling his strings are VERY competent, it's just that they do NOT have the good of the country, nor its citizens in mind.

If it was simply a question of incompetence, at some point he would have screwed up at being incompetent and gotten something right, as incompetent people do, (they can't even get incompetence right).  He's batting 1.000, but it's for the wrong team.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2022, 01:30:14 am »

He's working out just fine for the leftists and globalists; marching to their orders.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2022, 01:30:41 am »
Every bit of what is going on is brought on by Traitor Joe himself. It all started just days after he was inaugurated with EOs. It's getting worse every day.
It started day one, when he shut down the Keystone XL pipeline.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2022, 02:32:42 am »
Is it realized that every election from now on is a shoe-in?  All democrats obviously have to do is declare their candidates have dementia and the Republican opposition is all devils, and the democrats own a one party country, or so many would have us believe.  Biden our most sleazy President ever, more immaculate than god himself, or so many suggest/demand.  Dementia the key to heaven, not even god can keep you from entering, so many imply.  Those that love their lying denying.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2022, 01:46:00 pm »

I saw a new commercial the other day with Mayhem...could he really be back?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 08:04:58 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2022, 07:23:09 pm »
As Biden has ran things for nearly two years now, and many raised the alarms before the election, during the election and after the election, like so many other contrived/invented scandals, they were all staunchly defended and denials strongly issued until the maximum of damage could be inflicted.  Joe didn't do this all by himself or by people at the top, Joe had plenty to go to bat for him at the lower levels,  EVEN HERE!  TAKE A LOOK AROUND AND QUIT BEING HIS USEFUL FOOL DENIERS, ITS looooog OVERDUE and getting late in the game.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: