Author Topic: Climate Activist Hypocrisy Example Eleventy Gazillion  (Read 425 times)

rebewranger

Climate Activist Hypocrisy Example Eleventy Gazillion
« on: July 05, 2022, 05:32:25 pm »
Climate Activist Hypocrisy Example Eleventy Gazillion
12 hours ago Charles Rotter 
Just Stop Oil Protestor Who Pulled ‘Hay Wain’ Painting Stunt Has Racked Up 50,000 Air Miles on Exotic Holidays
From the Daily Mail

It’s a funny story:

Student Hannah Hunt, 23, is the co-founder of Just Stop Oil whose social media pages are adorned with exotic holiday pictures from locations including Bali, Australia and the Canary Islands.

The aspiring psychologist has contributed to chaos across the country, after she was pictured glueing herself to roads, camping in the rafters of a major oil depot in Essex and today stuck pictures over John Constable’s The Hay Wain in London.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10981319/Just-Stop-Oil-protestor-glued-John-Constable-masterpiece-accused-eco-hypocrisy.html

A really good example of rules for me and not for thee.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/07/04/climate-activist-hypocrisy-example-eleventy-gazillion/

Online Kamaji

Re: Climate Activist Hypocrisy Example Eleventy Gazillion
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 05:34:29 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2022, 05:42:35 pm »
All enviro activists should be required to live one year in a cabin out in the wilderness with no electricity, no running water, no climate control, no store bought food, and absolutely NOTHING made from oil.

If they survive, they can officially become an enviro activist with the org of their choice.

Most live in the burbs.
The Republic is lost.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 05:43:54 pm »
All enviro activists should be required to live one year in a cabin out in the wilderness with no electricity, no running water, no climate control, no store bought food, and absolutely NOTHING made from oil.

If they survive, they can officially become an enviro activist with the org of their choice.

Most live in the burbs.

Sounds like a reality TV show; if I recall correctly, most of those contestants don't make it more than a few days.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 06:29:47 pm »
And how did she travel to Bali, Australia and the Canary Islands?  Were there hydo-carbons involved?

I presume she didn't sail or swim there.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.