Author Topic: Derek Hunter Those Evil White Men  (Read 256 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter Those Evil White Men
« on: July 05, 2022, 02:39:30 pm »
Those Evil White Men
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jul 05, 2022 12:01 AM

Liberals hate white men. The whiter they are, the more they hate them. Or at least that's what they say. Reality, on the other hand, tells a different story. When the chips are down, Democrats run with open arms to those evil white men.

Don't get me wrong, I despise white men too. Well, liberal white men. But then I despise all liberals no matter the configuration. They're just bad people, no matter their wrapping.

To the left, however, the wrapping is all that matters, or at least what matters most. Defy their expectations based on that wrapping and forget about it, you're a non-entity. The rules they've carefully constructed to control everyone by calling them racist are tossed out, and "Uncle Thomas" becomes socially acceptable, almost required.

Still, they profess their dislike of white men over everything else.

Alleged comedian Chelsea Handler filled in for Jimmy Kimmel, apparently (I don't watch and assume you don't either). After the stint, for which she should be grateful, seeing as how she's not funny, she told Variety, "I feel like this is a time where it's so important to be represented and to be representing women and to remind people why it's so important to be loud and to be strong and to be indefatigable about it and to get up and say something. It gives a lot of people comfort when they have somebody speaking for them — you know, not just a white guy, who I'm sure is on our side, but it's just different."

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/07/05/those-evil-white-men-n2609722
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Derek Hunter Those Evil White Men
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 02:53:37 pm »
I'm still waiting for my White Privilege Card application to come in the mail.

I hope they didn't leave under-educated working-class deplorable Boston shanty Irish Catholic white trash off the mailing list.  Not everybody gets to be a Kennedy.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 02:56:55 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.