Author Topic: The Real Reason American Military Recruitment Is Failing  (Read 284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Real Reason American Military Recruitment Is Failing
« on: July 05, 2022, 01:49:21 pm »
 The Real Reason American Military Recruitment Is Failing
Who wants Joe Biden as his commander-in-chief?
by Melissa Mackenzie
July 3, 2022, 11:31 PM

This Independence Day, Americans’ minds turn toward those who fought and died for the country and the people in that country they love. These people were, are, filled with hopes and dreams and ideals — ways to live a free life. They dream of a family, a home, a business. They dream of building things and lives for the future. Those dreams only grow in freedom. In tyrannical governments, where graft and bribes and knowing the right person and rigging the system are the way of life, innovations do not grow. Fear is the operative emotion and self-protection is the chief goal. It is difficult to innovate with a government gun to one’s head.

In America, though, freedom rings. People respect the law because lady liberty is blind and all are treated the same before her. Citizens take risks with their money because they know that, if they work hard and make a product better and cheaper, they’ll beat the competition fair and square. Lives change with these risks: air conditioning, cars, planes, instant information and communication, heart catheterizations, robotic surgery, second skin. The innovations are endless.

Someone must defend those things. Someone must stand in the gap. American citizens must believe in the sanctity of our Republic. They must believe she is worth fighting and dying for. They must trust that putting their children in harm’s way is noble and worthy.

Twenty-three percent fewer young men and women, but especially men, want to stand in that gap. There are theories about why. Young people are going soft. Chubby video game players can’t qualify. The idea of self-sacrifice is old-fashioned and noble virtues like self-sacrifice, personal betterment, and courage are no longer inculcated. The military is going woke and young men don’t want to be bossed around by commanders wearing lipstick and dressed in drag. It’s embarrassing.

more
https://spectator.org/treal-reason-the-american-military-recruitment-failing-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The Real Reason American Military Recruitment Is Failing
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 02:01:50 pm »
Powderpuffs don't stop RPG's?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Polly Ticks

Re: The Real Reason American Military Recruitment Is Failing
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2022, 02:19:49 pm »
From what I'm seeing with the young man living in our home, some recruiters are making it hard as well. He has been attempting to complete his enlistment for a number of months now, but they keep sending him back to the medical guy even though he's passed every screening or test or whatever so far. They asked him to provide medical records from when he was baby, but the hospital where he was born lost all the records from that era in a fire so now he's stuck. It's very frustrating for him.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra