Author Topic: Mitt Romney Goes Full Climate Change Hysteria: ‘Ice Caps Melt,’ ‘Record Temperatures’  (Read 722 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitt Romney Goes Full Climate Change Hysteria: ‘Ice Caps Melt,’ ‘Record Temperatures’

Paul Bois 4 Jul 2022

Outspoken Never Trumper Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) has endorsed full climate change hysteria, lambasting Americans for watering their lawns and going about their business as the world falls apart.

In an op-ed for The Atlantic that attempts to play the “both sides” card while endorsing radical climate change hysteria, Mitt Romney begins by shaming Americans who have not heeded the warning signs about the earth’s doom.

“Even as we watch the reservoirs and lakes of the West go dry, we keep watering our lawns, soaking our golf courses, and growing water-thirsty crops,” he laments.

“As the ice caps melt and record temperatures make the evening news, we figure that buying a Prius and recycling the boxes from our daily Amazon deliveries will suffice,” he later adds.

Just to let the reader know that he still holds “conservative values,” the man who twice voted to impeach former President Trump and who has fully endorsed the January 6 committee then scolds the left for a couple of their failures, neither of which comes remotely close to the apocalyptic hysteria of climate change.

“As inflation mounts and the national debt balloons, progressive politicians vote for ever more spending,” he writes.

“When TV news outlets broadcast video after video of people illegally crossing the nation’s southern border, many of us change the channel,” he adds.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/04/mitt-romney-goes-full-climate-change-hysteria-ice-caps-melt-record-temperatures/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

He's the new Al Gore just the other side of the same coin.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Both were losers on the National stage.

Losers try to change the subject from their own failures
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 05:05:54 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

Climate change is a natural part of the earth.

What does Romney think the government should do about it?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“When TV news outlets broadcast video after video of people illegally crossing the nation’s southern border, many of us change the channel,” he adds.

Yes Mittens many of you RINOs and our other supposed representatives who swore to uphold the constitution just tune out instead of defending the nation from foreign invaders. And tell me another funny about melting ice caps and record high temps, tell me again about the starving Polar Bears that are dwindling away. Your dog locked in a kennel on top of the family car wasn't the only one full of shit, the difference is after a bathe the dog was clean while you are still just a slimy shitty self serving creature.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The enviro fascist nazis have made it quite clear as to what to do about the environment, rape America until only the world communist, islamofascist nwo globalist fascist have any power left to rule the world with a one world government stalag/concentration camp.

There, now you don't have to keep wondering cluelessly.
 ****slapping :smokin: ****slapping

GtHawk:
Your dog locked in a kennel on top of the family car wasn't the only one full of shit, the difference is after a bathe the dog was clean while you are still just a slimy shitty self serving creature.

Mitt was just experimenting of what would happen to the dog if he treated the dog in a WOKE manner, now him and his WOKE cohorts are treating Americans much like Mitt did his dog.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 04:49:02 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

When somebody brings up the term “record temperatures,” my response has always been since when?

When somebody brings up more intense storms, I ask compared to what?

When someone brings up more droughts or more flooding, I ask compared to what?

The problem with so-called climate change legislation and plans is there’s no standard. There’s no tangible measurement that anything they’re doing is succeeding. This isn’t like putting a sewage plant along the river or telling chemical companies that they can dump waste into a river. Those things are measurable

But with climate change, we’re being told to just take their word for it that what they’re doing is working. But what we can measure with climate change legislation is the amount of poverty it causes
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 06:29:12 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think we need an on the site report from Mittens.

Tie him to a yard arm with 10 feet of rope, and see if he is nimble enough to dodge Killer Whales.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How much of that is Bain Capital responsible for?  Romney's money has tree sap on it.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Liberal hysteria over any subject translates to Fool the herd/populace with scare tactics.  Sadly some times it even applies to elections, and look how that stampede turned out!  We got Biden.  Same with slick willy and Obama.  Public education dumbing down has a been has been a massive success to manipulate the easily lead astray.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Liberal hysteria over any subject translates to Fool the herd/populace with scare tactics and how do we use that in order to funnel public money into the pockets of us and our friends.  Sadly some times it even applies to elections, and look how that stampede turned out!  We got Biden.  Same with slick willy and Obama.  Public education dumbing down has a been has been a massive success to manipulate the easily lead astray.

With the addition, I completely concur @christian
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

When somebody brings up the term “record temperatures,” my response has always been since when?

When somebody brings up more intense storms, I ask compared to what?

When someone brings up more droughts or more flooding, I ask compared to what?

The problem with so-called climate change legislation and plans is there’s no standard. There’s no tangible measurement that anything they’re doing is succeeding. This isn’t like putting a sewage plant along the river or telling chemical companies that they can dump waste into a river. Those things are measurable

But with climate change, we’re being told to just take their word for it that what they’re doing is working. But what we can measure with climate change legislation is the amount of poverty it causes

Everyone is for clean air, water, and dirt but the idea we can control the temperature of the planet is idiotic.

All anyone has to do is look into the Malinkovitch Cycle and Maunder Minimum and the human control of climate falls apart.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home