Author Topic: WATCH: Drag Queens for Coke – Woke Corporations Show Off LGBT Credentials at Pride Parade  (Read 813 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Drag Queens for Coke – Woke Corporations Show Off LGBT Credentials at Pride Parade

Jack Montgomery 4 Jul 2022

Multi-billion-pound multinationals were out in force at a huge Pride parade in London on Saturday, with Coca-Cola sending drag queens and others in company branding to drum up support.

In what some might see as a cynical move by a corporation with a somewhat chequered reputation among some to align itself with a supposedly anti-establishment, socially fashionable minority, Coca-Cola deployed drag queens, among others, to the streets of London, to curry favour with the LGBTQIA2S+ community.

“All together now with Coca-Cola!” said one of the drag queens, leading spectators in cheers for the event.

“Awww you guys are incredible London,” they went on, thanking the crowds — somewhat unsubtly — for “coming out with Coca-Cola”.

The soft drinks corporation was not the only multinational to get in on the act, however, with the likes of Microsoft, Comcast, and BlackRock, the gigantic global investment corporation represented at the parade.

BlackRock is a massive investor in Communist China, where homosexuality was still classified as a mental disorder as recently as 2001, and where the lives of LGBTQIA2S+ persons are reportedly worsening under incumbent dictator Xi Jinping.

BlackRock also does business in Saudi Arabia, where homosexuality is punishable by death, or, in less “serious” cases, prison time and hundreds or sometimes thousands of lashes.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/07/04/watch-drag-queens-for-coke-woke-corporations-show-off-lgbt-credentials-at-pride-parade/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I haven't had any coke products since they decided my skin was too light...

This won't change that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I rarely drink soda anymore. Coke and it's politics, just like Pepsi left a bad taste in my mouth for it's product lines. I always drank RC Cola when I was a teen but now it's owned by Cadbury-Schweppes and they push the same faggotry as everyone else these days so it makes keeping blood sugar under control easier.

Offline roamer_1

Sweet tea. SO much cheaper, so much better... Gallons for pennies. Why anyone would spend the money on soda is beyond me.

Online berdie

Sweet tea. SO much cheaper, so much better... Gallons for pennies. Why anyone would spend the money on soda is beyond me.

Or "field tea" (unsweetened) which is what I drink. I haven't had a cola of any kind since I was in my 20's. And that has been a long time ago. I just quit liking them for some reason. :shrug:

Disclaimer: Once in a blue moon I will have a rootbeer or coke float.

Offline roamer_1

Or "field tea" (unsweetened) which is what I drink.

That's how I keep it in the gallon... I sweeten my jug. Too many folks these days are adverse to sugar, so the option must be preserved.

I haven't had a cola of any kind since I was in my 20's. And that has been a long time ago. I just quit liking them for some reason. :shrug:

Disclaimer: Once in a blue moon I will have a rootbeer or coke float.

Yep. Me too - Though probably some time in the 30s... And yeah... Now and then I have a root beer or a cream soda.

:beer:

Offline The_Reader_David

Meh!  It's marketing:  People with odd sexual proclivities and people with the delusion they are the opposite sex from what they actually are also buy soda.  (And because they generally don't have children to raise have more disposable income, so they're a target market.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Sadly, besides investing/making money, Coke Zero is about my only addiction.

And I realize the woke agenda, and wish there was a true alternative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.