Author Topic: Highland Park Fourth of July parade disrupted by gunfire, multiple people feared shot  (Read 16026 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Eric Swalwell
@RepSwalwell
·
2h
Robert E. Crimo III was a 22 yr old Trump supporter who was able to legally purchase deadly military-style weapons without background checks because that is what Pro-Killer Republicans in Congress have allowed him to do.

this coming from a traitor.... :cool:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1544428538820177920

This guy was going down the rabbit-hole fast, and throwing off all sorts of signs; his parents must have been willfully blind to have not seen what was right before their eyes.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1544421861622222848
How odd, his uncle stated that he never exhibited any behavior that caused concern, he was just a quiet loner with no job or friends who lived in the basement....no red flags there at all.

Online Kamaji

How odd, his uncle stated that he never exhibited any behavior that caused concern, he was just a quiet loner with no job or friends who lived in the basement....no red flags there at all.

:thumbsup:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Correct me if I'm wrong, aren't weapons, any weapons whether the knives and sword he had confiscated in the past or any type of firearm military or civilian, by definition deadly? And how does CF know how the weapons were acquired, has anyone seen details on that yet? Also fartboy should be much more concerned over all the deaths from Fentanyl being sent to America by his Chicom handlers in an effort to destroy our young.

Online Kamaji

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Greg Price
@greg_price11
·
1h
Highland Park police just told us that they came to the shooter's house in 2019 after his family member said he made death threats, removed 16 knives, a dagger and a sword from his house, filed a police report, and he was still able to pass Illinois' universal background check.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Highland Park Fourth of July parade shooting victims identified

The Lake County Coroner's Office has released the identities of six of the seven people who were killed during a mass shooting at a Fourth of July parade in Highland Park, Illinois.

The victims are Katherine Goldstein, 64, Irina McCarthy, 35, Kevin McCarthy, 37, Jacquelyn Sundheim, 63, and Stephen Straus, 88, all from Highland Park, and Nicolas Toledo-Zaragoza of Morelos, Mexico, 78.

Police announced Tuesday that a seventh victim has died of injuries sustained in the mass shooting. Their identity has not been released.
Posted by Bradford Betz
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Highland Park mass shooting suspect had two prior incidents, police said

Robert Crimo, the suspect in the Highland Park Fourth of July parade shooting that killed seven and wounded dozens, was involved in two incidents prior to the massacre, police said Tuesday.

In April 2019, an individual called police a week after learning of Crimo attempting suicide, authorities said. Police said the matter was handled by mental health professionals with no law enforcement.

In September 2019, a family member reported Crimo had a collection of knives and “was going to kill everyone,” authorities said. Police responded to the incident and removed the weapons from Crimo’s possession, police said. Highland Park police notified State Police of the incident but no further actions were taken.
Posted by Bradford Betz
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Highland Park July 4th parade shooting suspect entered synagogue near massacre in April

The suspected shooter in Monday's July 4th parade mass shooting in Highland Park, Illinois, entered a synagogue during Passover in April just a few blocks away from where the massacre would eventually take place, but left shortly after being noticed by security guards and congregants.

"He entered wearing a yarmulke yet seemed out of place. Upon arriving, he was greeted by our security team, which includes off-duty police officers, and licensed and trained congregants, who observed him throughout," Rabbi Yosef Schanowitz of the North Suburban Lubavitch Chabad wrote on the synagogue's website Tuesday. "A short while later he departed without incident."

Read More.
Posted by Bradford Betz
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If his father or a friend gave it to him...he's still in possession of it illegally. I learned from my MP ex son-in-law about the complexities of Illinois firearms laws.

He's stationed at Scott AFB. He can't even go into the PX and buy a rifle or ammo without a FOID card.

And what's odd is that I could.

@txradioguy

Nothing new about that. I was a Special Forces Weapons man in the mid-60's,and I had to get written permission to buy a 22 caliber rifle,check it into the arms room for safe keeping,and get permission to take it out by telling them in writing what I was going to do with it,and where I was going to shoot it,if I was going to shoot.

AND....,I had full access to all sorts of full-auto weapons of both US manufacture as well as foreign,and could walk into the army room and get a case of C-4 without any paperwork or having to tell anyone what I was going to do with it.

The problem was NOT with the SF community officers or senior NCO's worrying about me,it was the over-riding regulations of "Big Army" that just HAD to micro-manage every detail of everything every single day.

Just think about THAT one for a minute. I could check out a M-60 Machine gun and belts of ammo for it without any problem,but needed a special permit to buy a 22 LR semi-auto rifle.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 11:38:54 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If his father or a friend gave it to him...he's still in possession of it illegally. 

@txradioguy

BTW,although that is true,it doesn't mean the weapon was illegal. POSSESSION of it was illegal by the boy due to his age. Which,I guess,means his father is going to end up getting arrested too,and be damn lucky to not be charged as an accomplice to murder.

Don't know who bought and legally owned the other weapons and ammo he had at home,but I am guessing they are in DEEP doo-doo,also.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Notice the narrative about this shooting has shifted slightly?

No one is saying he used an AR or high capacity magazines.  Just a "high powered rifle".

@txradioguy

Well,the truth is the M-16/AR-15 series of rifles are not really "high-powered rifles". It will absolutely break the hearts of the leftists if they are ever forced to admit to that reality.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In a picture upthread, the palm of his hand is tattooed. I'm not around many "inked" people, but that is something I've never seen.

@berdie

I see in some photos,he has tats on his face,neck,and hands,and in other photos he doesn't. I think he must have been playing "dress-up" with decals or drawings at times.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

Somebody needs to check that retards head. It's a couple of quarts low.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Nothing new about that. I was a Special Forces Weapons man in the mid-60's,and I had to get written permission to buy a 22 caliber rifle,check it into the arms room for safe keeping,and get permission to take it out by telling them in writing what I was going to do with it,and where I was going to shoot it,if I was going to shoot.

AND....,I had full access to all sorts of full-auto weapons of both US manufacture as well as foreign,and could walk into the army room and get a case of C-4 without any paperwork or having to tell anyone what I was going to do with it.

The problem was NOT with the SF community officers or senior NCO's worrying about me,it was the over-riding regulations of "Big Army" that just HAD to micro-manage every detail of everything every single day.

Just think about THAT one for a minute. I could check out a M-60 Machine gun and boxes of ammo for it without any problem,but needed a special permit to buy a 22 LR semi-auto rifle.

:thud:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Kamaji

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1544452409342271490

Red flag laws only work if they are properly applied.  This guy had so many red flags going, it's astounding that the bulls in Madrid weren't heading in his direction.

Why did the red flag laws fail in his case?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Highland Park Shooting Suspect Possessed FOID Card, Allowing Him to Legally Buy Guns in Illinois

AWR Hawkins 5 Jul 2022

The shooting suspect in the Highland Park July 4th parade attack possessed an Illinois Firearm Owners Identification (FOID) card, enabling him to legally purchase guns in the state.

CBS News reports that the suspect has had a FOID card since 2020.

PBS noted that County Major Crimes Task Force’s Christopher Covelli said the shooting suspect legally purchased five guns over the course of a year. Covelli could not remember the specific dates but believed the purchases occurred in 2020 and 2021.

Covelli explained that the suspect bought “at least two rifles, some pistols, and possibly a shotgun.”

He indicated the firearm the suspect used was “similar to an AR-15,” but he did not provide the specific caliber of the rifle or any other specifics regarding the make.

Illinois State Police Master Sergeant Delilah Garcia was also at the press conference at which Covelli spoke, and she was asked how the suspect was able to get a FOID card despite police being contacted about the suspect in September 2019. The Guardian reports that police were contacted because the suspect allegedly threatened “to kill everyone” in his family’s home.

Garcia noted that Illinois State Police did a data search on the suspect, and he did not have a pending FOID card application at that time so there was no action taken.

She said, “The individual named in the report did not have a FOID card or anything to revoke or to review.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/05/highland-park-shooting-suspect-possessed-foid-card-allowing-legally-buy-guns-illinois/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Parents of Highland Park July 4 shooting suspect release statement: 'this is a terrible tragedy'

The parents of Robert "Bobby" E. Crimo III, the suspect in the mass shooting that killed seven people and wounded dozens of others at a Fourth of July parade in Highland Park, Illinois have released a statement through their attorney.

"We are all mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, and this is a terrible tragedy for many families, the victims, the paradegoers, the community, and our own. Our hearts, thoughts, and prayers go out to everybody."
Posted by Bradford Betz
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Highland Park shooting: Harris calls on Congress to ban assault weapons

Vice President Kamala Harris Tuesday condemned the Fourth of July shooting in Highland Park, Illinois, while calling on Congress to have "the courage to act" and renew the assault weapons ban to "end this horror," and protect communities across the nation from "the terror of gun violence."

The vice president traveled to Chicago Tuesday with her husband, Second Gentleman Douglas Emhoff on the heels of a deadly weekend in Chicago—including a shooting at a Fourth of July parade on the outskirts of the city in Highland Park that took the lives of seven and left over 30 injured.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Highland Park shooter and younger brother were 'always the last ones to be picked up from school' because their dad was working and 'flighty' mom forgot, coach reveals

Bobby Crimo, 22, and his younger brother Sam were enrolled in the afterschool sports program at Lincoln Elementary School
    They were often the last kids to be picked up because their parents 'forgot'
    Coach Jeremy Cahnmann says the boys were quiet, 'more reserved' than others in the class and seemed to get along
    He said their mother Denise seemed 'flighty' and often didn't show up for them
    Their deli-owner dad Bob Crimo Sr. was just as unreliable, he said
    Bobby went on to study in high school but it's unclear if he graduated or what he did after that
    He had been filming amateur rap videos in the years before the shooting 

By Jennifer Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 16:50 EDT, 5 July 2022 | Updated: 17:32 EDT, 5 July 2022

Highland Park shooter Bobby Crimo and his younger brother were often left behind at their afterschool program because their 'flighty' mom forgot to pick them up or their dad was at work, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Crimo, 21, attended Lincoln Elementary School with his younger brother Sam. Between 2008 and 2014, they attended the LEAP afterschool program.

Jeremy Cahnmann, 47, was a sports coach in the program. He told DailyMail.com how out of hundreds of kids he taught over the years, the Crimo brothers stood out because their parents often left them behind.

Highland Park shooter Bobby Crimo, right, with his mom Denise (main in red), half-sister Lynette (second left) and younger brother Sam in a 2017 photo

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10985103/Highland-Park-shooter-picked-school-brother-coach-reveals.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
Support the USO