Author Topic: Five Tips on How to Have Fun AND Annoy Your Commie Neighbors on the 4th of July  (Read 222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Five Tips on How to Have Fun AND Annoy Your Commie Neighbors on the 4th of July
By Kevin Downey Jr. Jul 03, 2022 10:13 PM ET

If there was ever a holiday your commie sister-in-law and her man-bunned soi-boifriend hate it would be July 4th. As an American, a patriot, and a descendant of filthy colonizers, I take great pride in our nation. I also really enjoy annoying pinkos all weekend long and I invite you to do the same.

Here are some helpful hints on how to bother your local bolshies.

Tip #1: A “Happy Birthday America” Party

Long ago, while working in a New York City office, I wore a birthday hat all day at work on Christmas Eve Day. The Christians got it and were tickled. When my liberal co-workers asked whose birthday it was, I said, “It’s Jesus’ birthday.” They got really annoyed. That’s when it hit me: liberals are peeved when we celebrate all the things they hate, like Jesus and America.

I highly recommend a “Happy Birthday America” party. Decorate your yard as liberals would for their child’s birthday bash. I buy the same birthday hats they buy for their children of yet-to-be-decided gender. Put signs on your lawn. Don’t be shy. Its YOUR house.

more
https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2022/07/03/five-tips-on-how-to-have-fun-and-annoy-your-commie-neighbors-on-the-4th-of-july-n1610160
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34