Author Topic: Carville: ‘Petrified’ Heading into Midterms — If We Don’t Have ‘Voter Intervention, I Am Not Optimis  (Read 1273 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carville: ‘Petrified’ Heading into Midterms — If We Don’t Have ‘Voter Intervention, I Am Not Optimistic’

Trent Baker 3 Jul 2022

Sunday on MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation,” Democratic strategist James Carville sounded the alarm over the upcoming midterm elections.

After sharing how “petrified” and “mortified” he was heading into the midterms, Carville said that “if this country does not have a voter intervention,” then he was “not optimistic about its future.”

“I am not a voice of calm. I’m petrified,” Carville told host Al Sharpton. “And I will echo what my friend Congressman Clyburn said — if this country does not have voter intervention, I am not optimistic about its future.”

“And if people, and particularly young people, if they care any about this country — and as you know; you were once a young person one time on the forefront of the civil rights movement — if they don’t get a hold of this and do something, I am mortified,” he continued. “And I wholly endorse the Clyburn strategy of voter intervention, but I am not a voice of confidence at all. I am very afraid right now.”

Carville also advised that President Joe Biden and the Democrats would do more to help the black and brown people in America deal with record-high gas and food prices than the Republicans.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/03/carville-petrified-heading-into-midterms-if-we-dont-have-voter-intervention-i-am-not-optimistic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I hesitate to ask what "a voter intervention" might be, but he'd probably have no problem with the Joe Kennedy Sr. plan to distribute $20 bills in exchange for votes (cf. 1960 presidential Democrat primary).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I hesitate to ask what "a voter intervention" might be, but he'd probably have no problem with the Joe Kennedy Sr. plan to distribute $20 bills in exchange for votes (cf. 1960 presidential Democrat primary).
Not sure that would do it. Nowadays a twenty and a cheerful, polite attitude will get you a cup of coffee...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Not sure that would do it. Nowadays a twenty and a cheerful, polite attitude will get you a cup of coffee...
Wasn't it during one of Obammy's elections that votes could be bought in Milwaukee for a pack of cigarettes?  **nononono* Yes, I suspect the potential voters would like a little something extra for their vote in 2022, maybe a bag of crack.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Wasn't it during one of Obammy's elections that votes could be bought in Milwaukee for a pack of cigarettes?  **nononono* Yes, I suspect the potential voters would like a little something extra for their vote in 2022, maybe a bag of crack.

Many of them would happily sell their vote for just one rock.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Voter Intervention?"  What exactly is that?  I thought we've already been having voters intervene every two years since 1788?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"Voter Intervention?"  What exactly is that?  I thought we've already been having voters intervene every two years since 1788?

intervention
ĭn″tə-r-vĕn′shən
noun
The act or process of intervening.
The systematic process of assessment and planning employed to remediate or prevent a social, educational, or developmental problem.

===================================================================================

I think the words Snake Head chose.....   was not an accident.  Remediation and prevention? That sure has a 2020 feel to it, doesn't it?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

From the article….

Carville also advised that President Joe Biden and the Democrats would do more to help the black and brown people in America deal with record-high gas and food prices than the Republicans.

Really? How? Blame oil companies and food producers? That’s the only thing I’ve seen Democrats do so far
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
intervention
ĭn″tə-r-vĕn′shən
noun
The act or process of intervening.
The systematic process of assessment and planning employed to remediate or prevent a social, educational, or developmental problem.

===================================================================================

I think the words Snake Head chose.....   was not an accident.  Remediation and prevention? That sure has a 2020 feel to it, doesn't it?

Oh!  It's the psychobabble version of "intervention."  My bad....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
True. Democrats would send buses and vans to homeless shelters and homeless camps. Give them cigarettes and a bottle of booze, maybe a little money on the way to a polling place. Homeless LOVE election day. If they play it right, they can vote ten or more times with ten different names and walk away with a backpack full of swag.

Obviously, intervention means cheating.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

True. Democrats would send buses and vans to homeless shelters and homeless camps. Give them cigarettes and a bottle of booze, maybe a little money on the way to a polling place. Homeless LOVE election day. If they play it right, they can vote ten or more times with ten different names and walk away with a backpack full of swag.

Obviously, intervention means cheating.
Don't forget mental hospitals, if any still exist. I remember many years ago (20 or more) when the head of the Pittsburgh NAACP was seen driving a busload of mental patients from the state hospital to a nearby polling place. Never mind that none of them was actually registered to vote there. They still cast their Democrat ballots.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Kamaji

"Voter intervention" is just a new euphemism for voter fraud.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"voter intervention":

A polite way of saying that they'll be relying on the "underground election apparatus" to "intervene" and produce the "proper outcome" of votes based upon The Party's needs...

Offline Hoodat

Carville is petrified that America may start improving once Democrats are driven out of office?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Carville is petrified that America may start improving once Democrats are driven out of office?

He doesn't give a rip if America improves or not.  It's the driven out of office part they cannot abide.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
From the article….

Really? How? Blame oil companies and food producers? That’s the only thing I’ve seen Democrats do so far

@LMAO
By blaming white people,of course. Especially white Republicans.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Quote from: Cyber Liberty lin :thumbsup:k=topic=474296.msg2668811#msg2668811 date=1656974922
He doesn't give a rip if America improves or not.  It's the driven out of office part they cannot abide.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

If we don't win, we don't eat.

Cleta Mitchell, Nov. 2000, Wall Street Journal.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB974676309640007539
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Exactly. DEMS don't want to give up their power and the stranglehold that they have on this country
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.