Author Topic: Brickbat: Code Red  (Read 351 times)

Online Kamaji

Brickbat: Code Red
« on: July 03, 2022, 05:12:40 pm »
Brickbat: Code Red

CHARLES OLIVER

Hundreds of people in China's Henan province had planned to protest their banks, which have been refusing to allow them to withdraw money for the past two months. But shortly after they made their plans, their smart phone health code apps turned red, which under China's travel regulations barred them from using public transportation or going to places like restaurants and malls.

Source:  https://reason.com/2022/07/01/brickbat-code-red/

Online Kamaji

Re: Brickbat: Code Red
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 05:13:50 pm »
"Brickbat" is normally a humor section at reason.com; however, I posted this one here because I think it merits a lot more attention than it is getting.

This sort of nonsense is precisely why a social credit system, and a digital federal currency, are so dangerous, so much anathema, to basic personal and political freedoms.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Brickbat: Code Red
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 05:30:56 pm »
"Brickbat" is normally a humor section at reason.com; however, I posted this one here because I think it merits a lot more attention than it is getting.

This sort of nonsense is precisely why a social credit system, and a digital federal currency, are so dangerous, so much anathema, to basic personal and political freedoms.

@Kamaji

As well as PRECISELY why the billionaire western bankers want to impose that sort of thing by government decree.

AND.....,once they gain that power,there is no going back to having individual freedoms short of a successful violent revolution.

Which,IF it happens,should be immediately followed by tracking the bastards down anywhere they might be hiding,and bringing them to a "Nuremberg Trial".

The ones that can't be brought back for trial for whatever reason should be killed where found,and ALL their assets seized.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!