Author Topic: Biden blames gas stations for high prices at the pump and even the Chicoms are laughing  (Read 222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 3, 2022
Biden blames gas stations for high prices at the pump and even the Chicoms are laughing
By Monica Showalter

Old Joe is still trying to figure out where inflation comes from. It's gotten so bad even the Chicoms are laughing at him.

This time the intellectually blindfolded president has pinned the donkey tail on gas station owners.

According to Fox Business:

President Biden is telling companies that are "running gas stations" to "bring down" their prices because "this is a time of war and global peril."

"My message to the companies running gas stations and setting prices at the pump is simple: this is a time of war and global peril," Biden tweeted on Saturday. "Bring down the price you are charging at the pump to reflect the cost you’re paying for the product. And do it now."

So that's what happened: Inflation went from "transitory," to Big Oil's and Big Meat's price-gouging, to corporate consolidation, to Republicans, to Putin-did-it, to Trump's mean tweets about the Fed. Now it's the heartless, greedy, gas station owners who ... did it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/biden_blames_gas_stations_for_high_prices_at_the_pump_and_the_chicoms_laugh.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Is there anyone else he has left to blame
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy