Author Topic: Horse heiress, 45, charged with aggravated sexual intercourse for allegedly having sex with 14-year  (Read 1062 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I didn't quite know where to post this -

Horse heiress, 45, charged with aggravated sexual intercourse for allegedly having sex with 14-year-old boy four times in one day

A 45-year-old Australian horse heiress is accused of child sex abuse after allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old boy.

Savannah Daisley was arrested by the Child Abuse Unit shortly before 11 a.m. on June 27.

Daisley appeared in Waverley Local Court in Sydney on June 28. Daisley was charged with four counts of aggravated sexual intercourse with a minor between 14 and 16 years old.

Judge Jaqueline Milledge described the allegations against Daisley as "quite disturbing." Daisley was denied bail after the judge determined it was not in the public interest for her to be released from custody.

Police allege Daisley engaged in unlawful sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old boy at her residence in a suburb of North Shore. The woman reportedly had sex with the minor on four occasions in the 24 hours leading up to 5 p.m. on May 20, 2021, according to News.com.au.

Prosecutor Daniel Richardson claimed that a police officer told him that there is a phone call recording where Daisley allegedly admitted to kissing the 14-year-old. ............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/australian-heiress-sexual-abuse-accusations
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Kids today. I tell you can't keep a good thing to themselves. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

Kids today. I tell you can't keep a good thing to themselves.

No kidding
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I didn't quite know where to post this -

Horse heiress, 45, charged with aggravated sexual intercourse for allegedly having sex with 14-year-old boy four times in one day

A 45-year-old Australian horse heiress is accused of child sex abuse after allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old boy.

@libertybele

I am shocked to discover there is such a critter as a "Horse Heiress".

BTW,what jealous local authorities are calling a crime,a certain 14 year old boy is calling "THE best damn day of my life!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@libertybele

I am shocked to discover there is such a critter as a "Horse Heiress".

BTW,what jealous local authorities are calling a crime,a certain 14 year old boy is calling "THE best damn day of my life!"

I'm not quite so sure about that @sneakypete  - sexual abuse of a 14 year old boy is just that.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'm not quite so sure about that @sneakypete  - sexual abuse of a 14 year old boy is just that.

Love Ya LB.....

But if someone like that had agressively hit on me at age 14, I'd asked to be abused daily........ :cool:, and I bet I am not alone.

Just the psyche of post-pubescent boys I guess.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Love Ya LB.....

But if someone like that had agressively hit on me at age 14, I'd asked to be abused daily........ :cool:, and I bet I am not alone.

pointing-up

Offline Kamaji

Love Ya LB.....

I doubt very seriously that you're alone in that.

Online Wingnut

From the article it said he Only did it 4 times in a 24 hour period.  The boy must have had some extra curricular activities outside of horsing around.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
From the article it said he Only did it 4 times in a 24 hour period.  The boy must have had some extra curricular activities outside of horsing around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

Then again,YOU have never been a teenage boy overdosing on hormones on a daily basis.

ALL this story has done for him is make him a local hero to every teen boy that knows or reads about him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

It just means he only had an hour before he HAD to be somewhere else.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

From my own experience as a horney teen, those 4 times could have been 4 hours each.

The idea of 'aggravated sexual intercourse' is interesting. See if I can talk my GF into some 'aggravated sex'.  Not sure she will understand the concept.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
From my own experience as a horney teen, those 4 times could have been 4 hours each.

The idea of 'aggravated sexual intercourse' is interesting. See if I can talk my GF into some 'aggravated sex'.  Not sure she will understand the concept.

The term freaky comes to mind.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@libertybele

Then again,YOU have never been a teenage boy overdosing on hormones on a daily basis.

ALL this story has done for him is make him a local hero to every teen boy that knows or reads about him.

You are correct @sneakypete -- never been a teenage boy