Author Topic: Biden Adviser Sperling: Buttigieg ‘a Star’ We Have ‘Enormous Confidence in’ – He’s Done a Lot to Get  (Read 512 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Adviser Sperling: Buttigieg ‘a Star’ We Have ‘Enormous Confidence in’ – He’s Done a Lot to Get Infrastructure Funds Out

Ian Hanchett 2 Jul 2022

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” Senior Adviser to President Joe Biden Gene Sperling stated Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg is “a star” in the Cabinet that they have “enormous confidence in” based on his accomplishments of doing “an enormous amount to get funds out” from the infrastructure bill and getting “funds out to aviation manufacturing that was part of the American Rescue Plan that has strengthened supply chains across the board.”

Sperling stated, “We have enormous confidence in Secretary Buttigieg. He is a star in this Cabinet.”

Host Martha MacCallum then cut in to ask, “What is that based on, sir? On what do you base that on? On what accomplishments? What would you point do?”

Sperling responded, “We have an infrastructure bill going out on which he’s done an enormous amount, a bipartisan infrastructure bill on which he’s done an enormous amount to get funds out. They got funds out to aviation manufacturing that was part of the American Rescue Plan that has strengthened supply chains across the board. And what I’m saying is that I’m not going to front-run Secretary Buttigieg. He’s going to be speaking and addressing these issues. I’ll let him do that for himself.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/02/biden-adviser-sperling-buttigieg-a-star-we-have-enormous-confidence-in-hes-done-a-lot-to-get-infrastructure-funds-out/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Aren't "we have enormous confidence in .... "  the words one hears while being driven to the unemployment office?

« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 10:39:06 am by Right_in_Virginia »

rebewranger

How do you pronounce this clown's name?  Is it Butt - gig? 000hehehehe

Offline mountaineer

Remember all those ports clogged with cargo ships that couldn't be unloaded? What did he ever do about that?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Biden Adviser Sperling: Buttigieg ‘a Star’

Typical Dim. So stupid he confused a human hemorrhoid with a shooting star.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Remember all those ports clogged with cargo ships that couldn't be unloaded? What did he ever do about that?

@mountaineer

IIRC,he sent them back out to sea to cruise around in circles in order to unclog the ports and make it SEEM like the backlog had been broken.

Don't forget. This is Dims we are dealing with,and to them,an illusion is the same as a real thing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

Went on a male maternity leave
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How do you pronounce this clown's name?  Is it Butt - gig? 000hehehehe
Don't know, don't care. He is an agenda driven incompetent that couldn't even run a small city, he gets no respect from me. As far as I'm concerned he is Buttjigger, always has been and always will be.