Author Topic: ‘Black-ish’ Star Jenifer Lewis Planning Nationwide Sex Strike, Pro-Abortion Protest: ‘Shut It Down!’  (Read 471 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Black-ish’ Star Jenifer Lewis Planning Nationwide Sex Strike, Pro-Abortion Protest: ‘Shut It Down!’

Alana Mastrangelo2 Jul 2022594
2:30

Black-ish star Jenifer Lewis is planning a nationwide pro-abortion protests, proclaiming, “And there will be no [sex] that day. Shut it down.”

Lewis, who voiced Mama Odie in the 2009 animated film The Princess and the Frog, was at Essence Fest in New Orleans, Louisiana — after helping Disney Parks announce their newest ride, Tiana’s Bayou Adventure, inspired by the film — where she told People of a recent post she shared in reaction to the Supreme Court overruling Roe v. Wade.

“Go to my page and watch me, Lizzo and Tiffany sing about it,” she said. “I didn’t do that for a picture with Lizzo. I want her to get her peers out to vote. I want Cardi B and Nicky [Minaj] and P. Diddy to get the millennials to unite.”

The Instagram post Lewis was referring to features herself, left-wing pop star Lizzo, and comedian Tiffany Haddish singing “We’re here tonight, we’re fighting for our rights, where women won’t go back, especially if you’re black.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/07/02/black-ish-star-jenifer-lewis-planning-nationwide-sex-strike-pro-abortion-protest-shut-it-down/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Go right ahead.  Knock yourself out. 

Offline mountaineer

Exactly who is going to suffer if these shrews don't put out for a single day?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org