Author Topic: We Need More Trump Republicans Who Will Fight Like Hell & Get the Answers America Deserves  (Read 264 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We Need More Trump Republicans Who Will Fight Like Hell & Get the Answers America Deserves

We Need More Trump Republicans Who Will Fight Like Hell & Get the Answers America Deserves
Eric Schmitt

Posted: Jul 01, 2022 12:01 AM

When Republicans retake the majority this fall, some Washington Republicans will no doubt insist we forget the damage done to our country over the last two years and move on.  That would be unacceptable.  As Missouri’s next U.S. Senator, I’ll take the same fighting spirit I’ve had as attorney general and be a disrupter, a Trump Republican willing to take on the tough fights and hold the Democrats accountable.

Instead of focusing on real scandals and government malpractice, the Democrat-controlled Congress, their Leftist allies and their enablers in the mainstream media would rather hold joke hearings about January 6 to cover up Joe Biden’s failings.

A new conservative majority in Congress in 2023 should use its power to get answers and hold those responsible accountable on a wide range of issues vital to our great country.  As a U.S. Senator, I will work to bring about hearings reminiscent of Iran-Contra to get Americans the answers they deserve.

We have to get to the bottom of what happened in the 2020 election.  Republicans should lead the fight to examine all election fraud and irregularities.  Americans must once again have faith in the outcome of our elections.

As attorney general, I’ve issued subpoenas on the Zuckerbucks scandal involving the $420 million from Mark Zuckerberg that went to roughly 2,500 election departments in 2020.  Zuckerberg and others responsible for this scandal should be brought before Congress for a full accounting of how this money was used to influence election outcomes.  Amazingly, even many Republicans want to avoid this topic – that is a mistake.

more
https://townhall.com/campaign-voices/ericschmitt/2022/07/01/we-need-more-trump-republicans-who-will-fight-like-hell--get-the-answers-america-deserves-n2609600
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline The_Reader_David

We Need More Trump Republicans Who Will Fight Like Hell & Get the Answers America Deserves .

There, fixed that.  Trump, because of his petulence, self-centeredness and lack of understanding of the Constitution (cf. the theory that the Vice-President as President of the Senate can single-handedly refuse to accept slates of electors or electoral votes as reported by the states), and Trump sychophants, Trump wannabees (see Kris Kobach's loss of the Kansas gubernatorial race to Laura Kelly) and hangers-on are not what America or the Republican party need.

We need sober, patriotic, and ideally selfless Republican candidates who will fight like hell and get answers (both to outstanding questions about the 2020 election and the events of Jan. 6, 2021, e.g. the role of Federal agents as agents provocateurs) and to problems the country faces.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.