Author Topic: Knucklehead Of The Week: Californians Are Fleeing In Record Numbers, But Gavin Newsom Has This Solut  (Read 794 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Knucklehead Of The Week: Californians Are Fleeing In Record Numbers, But Gavin Newsom Has This Solution

by PF WhalenJuly 2, 2022

The similarities between California Governor Gavin “Gruesome” Newsom and Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau are quite remarkable. They both spend far too much time focusing on their hair and looking in the mirror. They’re both entirely self-absorbed and are thoroughly impressed with themselves. And they’re both completely incompetent, far-left clowns with virtually no morals. Newsom and Trudeau are truly despicable human beings. They also appear to be in a competition to see who’s the biggest knucklehead. For the time being, Mr. Newsom takes that honor by breaking a tie between himself and Trudeau, as Newsom makes his second appearance in our weekly tribute to stupidity. 

Winner: Californians are fleeing the state for greener, safer, and less expensive pastures at an incredible rate, and their governor’s solution is to offer them free abortions on demand.

If you haven’t been to California since January 2019, when Gavin Newsom took control of the statehouse in Sacramento, your point of reference is skewed. The Golden State has changed dramatically in the past three years. Crime, particularly violent crime, is skyrocketing thanks to Newsom’s and other leftists’ bizarre soft-on-crime policies. The homelessness crisis has reached a point that even the New York Times is calling it a “desperate and dangerous” situation.

And, of course, it’s outrageously expensive to live in California. According to National Review, California “has the highest sales-tax rate, the highest gasoline-tax rate, the fourth-highest income-tax collections per capita, and the fifth-highest overall state-and-local tax burden.” Not surprisingly, Californians are rejecting the advice of Jed Clampett’s kinfolk, and they’re loading up their trucks and they’re leaving Beverly… Hills, that is.

Companies like Oracle, Hewlett-Packard, and Palantir have said “hell, no” and have moved their operations to other states. Billionaires such as Elon Musk, Larry Ellison, and Joe Lonsdale have also said goodbye. And an astonishing overall number of Californians have fled the state, with almost 650,000 hitting the road in 2020, and another 360,000 leaving last year. That’s math that even Gavin Newsom could do, with a nice round number of approximately one million folks leaving in just two years under his stewardship.

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/07/02/knucklehead-of-the-week-californians-are-fleeing-in-record-numbers-but-gavin-newsom-has-this-solution/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Even Chevron is taking the first steps at moving out...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meanwhile, our Rels in California don't want us to see them.  Plague is still a thing there, and they all hate the rubes from Arizona.  They've pitted brothers against sisters.

Families are being broken up, and nobody gives a shit.  Breaks my heart.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Meanwhile, our Rels in California don't want us to see them.  Plague is still a thing there, and they all hate the rubes from Arizona.  They've pitted brothers against sisters.

Families are being broken up, and nobody gives a shit.  Breaks my heart.
Yep, I have relatives who are atheists and it hurts me.

Sometimes one has to cut bait and run without.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It is written....

Matt 10:21-23

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Let all the sane people and capitalists move out of California, bus the captured illegals there (not from TX to D.C. but to Hollywood) ... and then give the whole thing back to Mexico.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

Let all the sane people and capitalists move out of California, bus the captured illegals there (not from TX to D.C. but to Hollywood) ... and then give the whole thing back to Mexico.

At that point, Mexico will not want it back.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

At that point, Mexico will not want it back.
Undoubtedly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

We'll take all the cowboys  :seeya:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We'll take all the cowboys  :seeya:
Plenty of them at the Crystal Palace when I lived in Bakersfield
https://www.buckowens.com
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington