Author Topic: 10-year-old girl denied abortion in Ohio ...BREAKING UPDATE  (Read 7690 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 10-year-old girl denied abortion in Ohio
by Caroline Vakil - 07/02/22 9:30 AM ET

A 10-year-old girl was denied an abortion in Ohio after the Supreme Court ruled last week that it was overturning Roe v. Wade, demonstrating the tangible impacts that the high court’s decision is having on patients seeking access to the medical procedure.

A child abuse doctor in Ohio contacted Dr. Caitlin Bernard, an obstetrician-gynecologist in Indiana, after receiving a 10-year-old patient who was six weeks and three days pregnant, the Indianapolis Star reported.

That patient is now heading west to Indiana given that an abortion ban in Ohio, which prohibits the medical procedure when fetal cardiac activity begins, around six weeks, had become effective quickly after the high court issued its decision.

While several groups filed a lawsuit seeking to block the state law from taking effect on Wednesday, an emergency stay of the abortion ban was rejected by the Ohio Supreme Court on Friday, meaning that the ban can be upheld as the case is reviewed, the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3544588-10-year-old-girl-denied-abortion-in-ohio/
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 07:46:08 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: 10-year-old girl denied abortion in Ohio ...BREAKING UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 04:17:29 pm »
Don't be surprised if this turns out to be urban legend.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 04:22:44 pm »
Okay, WTH is a 10 year-old doing knocked up?

Might this be a danger to the health of the mother if that is the case?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2022, 04:23:46 pm »

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2022, 08:17:57 pm »
If true why isn't the even bigger part of the story being blared out.....WHAT EVIL PERVERT HAD SEX WITH AND IMPREGNATED A TEN YEAR OLD?!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2022, 11:24:48 pm »
I am more interested in finding out who impregnated her,and what is happening with him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2022, 01:21:36 am »
If true why isn't the even bigger part of the story being blared out.....WHAT EVIL PERVERT HAD SEX WITH AND IMPREGNATED A TEN YEAR OLD?!!

That was my thought as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2022, 01:58:37 am »
So what. Two states west, two states east or one state north.
The handwringing is a dog and pony show.

The better question, as @GtHawk and @libertybele  proclaimed, is who the hell is boinking 10 year old girls in the first place?

For clarity: If she can deliver in reasonable safety, she should. I assume that is too young to carry and deliver. And no doubt permission can be granted (true 'life of the mother).
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 02:00:01 am by roamer_1 »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2022, 02:06:05 am »
So what. Two states west, two states east or one state north.
The handwringing is a dog and pony show.

The better question, as @GtHawk and @libertybele  proclaimed, is who the hell is boinking 10 year old girls in the first place?

For clarity: If she can deliver in reasonable safety, she should. I assume that is too young to carry and deliver. And no doubt permission can be granted (true 'life of the mother).

@roamer_1    According to the article below, the pelvic floor of a 10 year old may not be wide enough to give birth; so you assume correctly that it is way too young to deliver or carry a baby. 

https://www.livescience.com/19584-10-year-birth.html

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2022, 02:07:05 am »
It would be a rare 10-year old who’s gone through puberty.

I call BS on the entire story. It emanated from a doctor who had a clear agenda.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2022, 02:07:24 am »
@roamer_1    According to the article below, the pelvic floor of a 10 year old may not be wide enough to give birth; so you assume correctly that it is way too young to deliver or carry a baby. 

https://www.livescience.com/19584-10-year-birth.html

I can see that being right.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2022, 02:08:26 am »

I call BS on the entire story. It emanated from a doctor who had a clear agenda.

Ahh! Good point!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2022, 02:11:35 am »
The WH made this story up I am sure....I see the video of Watters was posted..he really delved into this bogus account.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2022, 02:20:22 am »
On May 14, 1939, a 5-year-old Peruvian girl named Lina Medina gave birth in one of the biggest medical mysteries of its time, becoming the youngest mother in history in the process. Although some people have claimed it was a hoax, many doctors over the years have verified it based on both photographic and medical evidence.

A Peruvian girl from the Andean village of Ticrapo who made medical history when she gave birth to a boy by caesarean section in May 1939 at the age of five years, seven months and 21 days.

Can 10 year old girls give birth? Yes
But it can include girls as young as 10. It's also called teen pregnancy or adolescent pregnancy. In the U.S., teen birth rates and number of births to teen mothers have dropped steadily since 1990.

It is possible for a 10-year-old boy to get a girl pregnant. This can occur from the time they start producing sperm within their semen at the onset of puberty, so somewhere between the ages of eight and 14. Boys cannot get a girl pregnant before puberty begins.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2022, 02:22:21 am »

Apparently that seems to be likely.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 02:24:01 am by libertybele »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2022, 02:51:27 am »
Greg Price
@greg_price11
· 2h

BREAKING: Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost says there is “not a whisper” that a 10-year-old child was raped and impregnated, there has been no request for crime lab results, and that Ohio’s heartbeat law would have allowed such a young girl to get an abortion in the state.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2022, 06:43:43 am »

Apparently no one has reported rape/incest/abuse in either Ohio or Indianapolis as required by law. As a matter of fact the only person that knows anything about this is the abortionist, Dr. Caitlin Bernard, who started the whole incitement of abortion protestors with her sharing the tale with a podunk newspaper. Since Dr. Bernard didn't report the issue to the police either, something she has a history of. There isn't anyone in authority in either state that knows anything about this other than hearsay. I say it is bullshit made up by an abortionist to agitate all the crazies.

Decent segment from Jesse Waters on all of this.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtE3WPErz0

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2022, 09:37:06 am »

@debrawiest

I have a cousin whose 5 year old daughter started menstruating. This was back in the early 60's. Being a male,I was not involved in this conversation. All I know is they took her to a doctor and he managed to bring things back to where they should be. I don't have the first clue about what he did,though.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2022, 09:41:09 am »
Apparently no one has reported rape/incest/abuse in either Ohio or Indianapolis as required by law. As a matter of fact the only person that knows anything about this is the abortionist, Dr. Caitlin Bernard, who started the whole incitement of abortion protestors with her sharing the tale with a podunk newspaper. Since Dr. Bernard didn't report the issue to the police either, something she has a history of. There isn't anyone in authority in either state that knows anything about this other than hearsay. I say it is bullshit made up by an abortionist to agitate all the crazies.

Decent segment from Jesse Waters on all of this.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtE3WPErz0

@GtHawk

IF this is true,and IF she didn't report it to the police,she could lose her medical license. At a MINIMUM. She MIGHT even be arrested for failure to report a child rape.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2022, 05:34:34 pm »
Oh my goodness, a fraud. Who'd have thought?  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2022, 05:47:43 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2022, 03:30:10 pm »
Ohio Attorney General Throws Cold Water on '10-Year-Old Rape Victim' Story: 'There Is No Case'
By Megan Fox
 Jul 11, 2022 11:01 PM ET
Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost went on Primetime with Jesse Watters on Fox News on Monday and dropped some serious truth bombs on the viral but sketchy story of a 10-year-old pregnant rape victim that abortionist Dr. Caitlin Bernard claimed traveled to Indiana for an abortion because of Ohio’s restrictive abortion law.

We’ve poured a lot of cold water on her unbelievable and unverifiable claims over the last week, and now Yost has weighed in with more shocking details. “We have regular contact with prosecutors and local police and sheriffs and not a whisper anywhere,” said Yost.

“Something maybe even more telling,” he continued, “is that my office runs the state crime lab. Any case like this you’re going to have a rape kit, you’re going to have biological evidence, and you would be looking for DNA analysis.” Yost then dropped a huge bomb: “There is no case request for analysis that looks anything like this.”

Watters pointed out the obvious: that the pregnancy of a 10-year-old would most likely be incest and finding DNA evidence wouldn’t be hard. “If it’s a family member it’s even an easier way to find the DNA right there! You call the father, the uncle, the grandfather, anything and get the guy’s DNA and you lock him up.” ...
More at PJ Media

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2022, 04:33:40 pm »
Megan Fox has been all over this story's gaping holes pretty much from Day 1.

The Pro-Abortion activist who is pushing this needs to be challenged with the dilemma into which she threw herself:

* Admit she crafted a hoax, or

* Face the consequences for abetting the felony of not reporting a statutory rape and possible parental sexual abuse.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2022, 04:39:50 pm »
Megan Fox has been all over this story's gaping holes pretty much from Day 1.

The Pro-Abortion activist who is pushing this needs to be challenged with the dilemma into which she threw herself:

* Admit she crafted a hoax, or

* Face the consequences for abetting the felony of not reporting a statutory rape and possible parental sexual abuse.

She will 1) risk the Felony while lying about it and 2) have the hoax exposed anyway when the lies are caught.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: