Author Topic: 415 days and counting still John Kerry won’t release Climate Office details  (Read 613 times)

rebewranger

415 days and counting still John Kerry won’t release Climate Office details

Joe Dwinell - Yesterday 7:40 PM

U.S. climate envoy John Kerry continues to ignore the Herald’s request for public records about his office — even as he criticizes the U.S. Supreme Court.

A request for comment to his Climate Office staff went unanswered Friday.

Related video: A Talk with John Kerry, U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate

The Herald has been told details about Kerry’s staff will be made public by October of 2024. Other Freedom of Information Act requests about his travel and expenditures have also been postponed. The request was first submitted May 13, 2021.

As recently reported, U.S. Rep. Chip Roy, R-Texas, is so fed up with Kerry’s secrecy he wants to defund the Climate Office. “We need to know what John Kerry is doing,” Roy told the Herald.

“Show us his calendar, speeches, we need that kind of transparency,” he added, saying Kerry is probably also “piggybacking off the State Department” to fly all over the world on climate trips.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/415-days-and-counting

Offline mountaineer

UPDATE:

How many days is it now? Somewhere north of 600.

Daniel Turner
@DanielTurnerPTF
Joe Biden promised the most transparent administration in American history.
Yet John Kerry's $4.3 million Climate office refuses to disclose the names of anyone on staff.
Congress can stand up for taxpayers and transparency by defunding the office immediately.
9:27 AM · Jan 8, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If Kerry is not disclosing his office's disbursement of public funds, defund the Climate Office.

Defunding the Climate Office and Securing the Border need to included in any "budget deal".

What good is the power of the purse if no one is willing to use it?

Send the House version of the "budget" to the Senate with $0 for Climate Office, and see what happens.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.