Author Topic: White CNN Host: 'Why Have You Never Seen Clarence Thomas at an NBA Game?'  (Read 348 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White CNN Host: 'Why Have You Never Seen Clarence Thomas at an NBA Game?'
By Matt Margolis Jul 01, 2022 11:18 AM ET

Rex Chapman, a former NBA player who had a short-lived show on the short-lived CNN+ streaming service suggested that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is a “black white supremacist” in the wake of the Dobbs ruling, and seemed to suggest Thomas wasn’t authentically black because he’s never seen him attend an NBA game.

Chapman first shared a video on Twitter of a 2018 graduation event at Christendom College that showed Thomas and the son of the late Justice Antonin Scalia, among other graduates.

“Not another person of color in the picture…” Chapman observed. “I think the thing I think is most funny about this is that these white kids and their parents view this as their entry into black America.”

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1542671642127732736

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/07/01/white-cnn-host-why-have-you-never-seen-clarence-thomas-at-an-nba-game-n1609673
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Every leftist is letting their inner racist hang out now.  It really is disgusting how much they're motivated by hate.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Every leftist is letting their inner racist hang out now.  It really is disgusting how much they're motivated by hate.
I think most intelligent Black people see the Liberals for what they really are.
"Has anyone ever seen Clarence Thomas at a Popeye's!? If he don't eat no fried chicken he be White!"
I've never been to an NBA game either. That makes me a Black White Supremist too? Never knew that until now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

I suspect if you go to an NBA game, you'll find most of the spectators are white. Does that mean the rest of the black folk in those town are racists or Uncle Toms, like these idiots accuse Thomas?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He sure as shit isn't going to go to a game now, he'd be shot by a peaceful protestor. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: