Author Topic: Tim Kaine blames Supreme Court for violence against churches, pro-life clinics  (Read 414 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 30, 2022 3:47pm EDT
Tim Kaine blames Supreme Court for violence against churches, pro-life clinics
Virginia senator's spokesperson calls widespread violence 'heartbreaking effect of the radical ruling'
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

FIRST ON FOX: Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., on Thursday blamed the Supreme Court for the wave of political violence sweeping the country following its "radical" ruling last week overturning Roe v. Wade.

At least six Catholic churches have been targeted with arson and vandalism since the Supreme Court’s decision on Friday in the case of Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization, which overturned Roe v. Wade and returned the question of abortion for the states to decide.

Kaine, a Catholic, condemned the violence against churches through his spokesperson in a statement to Fox News Digital, but he ultimately blamed the high court’s ruling for sparking the violence.

"Senator Kaine has always condemned violence and vandalism," the statement read. "He voted a few weeks ago to provide enhanced protection for Supreme Court justices."

"Because of the Court’s shocking decision to strip away longstanding constitutional rights from women, we have seen an uptick in vandalism against churches and clinics and also violent physical attacks against pro-choice protestors," the statement continued. "All of these are a heartbreaking effect of the radical ruling."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tim-kaine-blames-supreme-court-violence-churches-pro-life-clinics

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

Does he also blame a victim of rape for arousing her attacker?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats love to hate Christians and honor and respect muslims, except just before elections when democrats can profess undying love of Christians to get votes from the dumbest of Christians, just before an election day.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, if I rob a liquor store, I can use "the Supreme Court made me do it" as my defense?  Sweet.

The Supreme Court also made me remove a "do not remove under penalty of law" tag from a pillow.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.