Author Topic: Climate activists slash dozens of SUV tires in NYC, say 'major cities' across US to be hit next  (Read 612 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 30, 2022 4:05pm EDT
Climate activists slash dozens of SUV tires in NYC, say 'major cities' across US to be hit next
Climate group slashing tires plans to 'expand massively' across US
By Thomas Catenacci | Fox News

A group of climate activists has started a campaign to randomly slash tires of parked SUVs across the U.S. in an effort to curb greenhouse gas emissions.

The Tyre Extinguishers — a group that originated in the U.K. and has expanded to various European nations — conducted its first "action" in New York City this week. The group vowed to conduct similar operations in cities nationwide.

"We are rapidly expanding across the United States and are in touch with people in major cities across the USA," a spokesperson for the Tyre Extinguishers told Fox News Digital. "We expect this to expand massively."

The spokesperson referred Fox News Digital back to the group's website in response to a series of other questions. They didn't comment on the legality of vandalizing SUVs.

https://twitter.com/T_Extinguishers/status/1541809104351821824

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/climate-activists-slash-dozens-suv-tires-nyc-say-major-cities-us-hit-next
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Don't forget, dearies, that it is now legal for NYC residents to carry concealed.

Offline LMAO

Our politics are no longer the left vs the right but the left vs average Americans
And the Biden administration has allied with these people against the middle class
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 09:24:26 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

Our politics are no longer the left vs the right but the left vs average Americans
And the Biden administration has allied with these people against the middle class

:thumbsup:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
In my life I have seen hundreds of ways to win over converts and to raise money.
But this is a first. This is the weirdest fundraising tactic ever.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Be a damn shame if American Activists took note of where the cars,trucks,and buses that these leftist airheads rode to town,and slashed all THEIR tires while they were rioting,wouldn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sounds like a domestic terrorist conspiracy.  Is Guantanomo Bay still available to warehouse these terrorists?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

This is Chris Plante (WMAL630 or 105.9fm or WMAL.com) showing us a REAL poster that is currently flooding Washington, DC.

They're definitely a cult.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

Be a damn shame if American Activists took note of where the cars,trucks,and buses that these leftist airheads rode to town,and slashed all THEIR tires while they were rioting,wouldn't it?
Perfect.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

A terrible shame.