Author Topic: What's With the Democrats' Abortion Obsession? Kurt Schlichter  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What's With the Democrats' Abortion Obsession?
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Jun 30, 2022 12:01 AM

The whole abortion thing kind of baffles me because it is absolutely bizarre that anyone would choose this particular hill to die on or, rather, to kill a bunch of babies on. From a utilitarian angle, it's certainly not a great banner to be carrying because most normal people consider the whole thing horribly distasteful and frankly don't want to think about it. Ideologically, liberals could have gone either way. It's not like they believe in anything. It's not like they had to choose to defend abortion instead of opposing it. They have no problem telling people what they can and can't do as a principle. So why did libs choose pro instead of con?

It's not about freedom. They're against that. And it's not about some sort of highfalutin' commitment to "bodily integrity." These are the same people who wanted you to be a testbed for every potion and poultice Pfizer and the rest of the Big Pharma folks created to address a somewhat more dangerous strain of the flu. If you didn't inject it, you were a bad person of badness and you should be thrown out of your job, denied schooling, and possibly even jailed. Also, wear your mask. So, if it's bodily integrity that's the foundational principle, it's a pretty damn shaky foundation.

So what is it?

Maybe it's the feminist angle. They hate babies because normal women like them, so there's that. It's not particularly reasonable to assume that this was some sort of response to a looming threat that you might get pregnant and have no other options other than to, you know, kill your baby. After all, it's pretty easy to avoid getting pregnant. You can use birth control, which is ubiquitous. Or you can choose not to have sex, which appears to be the choice forced upon a lot of the weirdos, losers, and mutations who are most active in this hideous movement.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2022/06/30/whats-with-the-democrats-abortion-obsession-n2609495
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: What's With the Democrats' Abortion Obsession? Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 03:24:08 pm »
Voting, Abortion, and Contraception are the pillars of the liberal Women's Rights movement.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 03:24:33 pm »
In answer to the author's question:  One of the most fundamental commitments of the Left since it got that name from the seating arrangement in the French National Assembly has been hatred of Christianity.  If Christians are for something, Leftists will find a way, whether it's consistent with their other stated goals or not, to be against it.  Christians have abhorred abortion since the Apostolic era, so... Christians regard the Apostolic injunctions against sexual immorality as covering homoerotic sex, so... Christians regard human sexual dimorphism as having its origin the Divine Will ("male and female he created them..."), so... Muslims hate Christians, so Leftists are Islamophilic, even though Muslims are objectively more hostile to most of what the Left says it wants than are Christians.  I'm sure you can come up with more examples on your own.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 04:54:35 pm »
In answer to the author's question:  One of the most fundamental commitments of the Left since it got that name from the seating arrangement in the French National Assembly has been hatred of Christianity.  If Christians are for something, Leftists will find a way, whether it's consistent with their other stated goals or not, to be against it.  Christians have abhorred abortion since the Apostolic era, so... Christians regard the Apostolic injunctions against sexual immorality as covering homoerotic sex, so... Christians regard human sexual dimorphism as having its origin the Divine Will ("male and female he created them..."), so... Muslims hate Christians, so Leftists are Islamophilic, even though Muslims are objectively more hostile to most of what the Left says it wants than are Christians.  I'm sure you can come up with more examples on your own.

In short, it's an extreme "You aren't the boss of me!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: