Author Topic: Michelle Obama Is Running for President in 2024  (Read 965 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama Is Running for President in 2024
« on: June 30, 2022, 02:50:48 pm »
June 30, 2022
Michelle Obama Is Running for President in 2024
By Joel Gilbert

It was the gasp heard round the world. "They could run Michelle Obama, and if they do ..." said Monica Crowley before the CPAC 2022 audience reeled audibly in shocked recognition, cutting her off in mid-sentence.  Crowley had seen an early screener of my upcoming film and book of the same name, Michelle Obama 2024: Her Real Life Story and Plan for Power, which will be released on July 11.  Crowley was not trying to make waves at CPAC.  She was trying to send a warning.

The CPAC crowd, and conservatives in general, have failed to realize that the ever present Michelle Obama was a potential Democrat presidential candidate.  This is largely because Michelle Obama launched a cover story for her intense political activity back in 2008 that goes like this: "Michelle hates politics."  The media have faithfully sustained the ruse — when they discuss likely Democrat contenders in 2024, they typically leave Michelle off the list.

The Obamas needed this cover story to undo the damage that the increasingly shrill Michelle was doing to her husband's campaign in 2008.  In February of that year, when she told a crowd in Madison, Wisconsin, "For the first time in my adult lifetime I'm really proud of my country," Barack's advisers knew they had to reel her in.  In the days following, the angry Chicago culture warrior mellowed into the amiable "Mom in Chief."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/06/michelle_obama_is_running_for_president_in_2024.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Michelle Obama Is Running for President in 2024
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 02:54:31 pm »
Mooch isn't qualified to be DC dog catcher.

Think just one intellectual level above Kamala......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 02:55:49 pm »
Boob belts will be back.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 02:59:18 pm »
If she wins, it will be Barack's 4th term as President.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2022, 02:59:36 pm »
Boob belts will be back.

The press has never let go of the fiction that this Tranny is the "most beautiful woman in the world."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2022, 03:12:58 pm »
Hillary's quest for inevitability will not be stymied, again, by another Obama.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2022, 03:15:24 pm »

The press has never let go of the fiction that this Tranny is the "most beautiful woman in the world."
At the same time the press was trying to 'gaslight' the world with the idea that Michelle is the most beautiful woman who has ever existed on Earth, they were telling us that Melania is a stupid immigrant who cannot speak English. This is just another proof that Leftist believe that what they 'want' to be true, is actual "truth" and reality be damned. If I believe it, then it is true. And if you do not agree, well then of course, "racism!!"

If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2022, 04:09:07 pm »
More evidence of the very shallow pool the Democrats have.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2022, 05:19:50 pm »
What's Big Mike's slogan be, elect me for Barry's fourth term? Or maybe what I did for school lunches I could do for all America? or maybe even better elect me so I can go on never ending vacations on the taxpayer dime.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2022, 05:35:59 pm »
I've been predicting for quite sometime that Michelle will run in '24; but I believe when Joe steps down, Kamel will appoint Michelle O'Bammy as VP taking her into the limelight and positioning her for the run in '24.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2022, 05:36:19 pm »

Just as planned.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2022, 07:07:54 pm »
I'd hate to experience this campaign, even if she lost.  Michelle is utterly repulsive in every way.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2022, 08:04:12 pm »
I'd hate to experience this campaign, even if she lost.  Michelle is utterly repulsive in every way.

Ah, but the leftists that Barrack was a god and Michelle the most beautiful 'thing' that ever walked the earth.  :shrug:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2022, 08:15:40 pm »
If she wins they won't have to devise a new title for Barry, FLOTUS would still be accurate.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2022, 08:19:10 pm »
The more people challenge Joe in 2024 the better
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2022, 08:27:49 pm »

The more people challenge Joe in 2024 the better
LOL!
Slow Joe will not be competent or ambulatory by 2024. He is already cognitively absent even now and he walks like a Japanese robot.

Biden gets lost trying to find the door to the WH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeXW1Ys1KHg

Biden international approval plummets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHLo_Ev5XtI

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2022, 08:38:16 pm »
LOL!
Slow Joe will not be competent or ambulatory by 2024. He is already cognitively absent even now and he walks like a Japanese robot.

Biden gets lost trying to find the door to the WH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeXW1Ys1KHg

Biden international approval plummets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHLo_Ev5XtI

I'm tempted to say he won't run because he's decrepit, but then I'm reminded McStain ran for reelection with a Stage 4 Glioblastoma.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2022, 08:51:25 pm »
Hillary's quest for inevitability will not be stymied, again, by another Obama.
I don't know why these names keep coming up over and over again. Hillary is a repeat loser and is almost as old as Biden. The only thing Mrs. Obama has to run on is her last name, and I have never heard anyone outside right-wing circles seriously consider her as a candidate. I think it's more of a fear of the return of Fundamental Transformation than any serious belief that Michelle is going to run.

I still think AOC is going to make her run at it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2022, 10:32:27 pm »
AOC will barely squeak by the minimum age required for the Presidency.  She'd turn 35 on October 13, 2024.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2022, 10:40:39 pm »
AOC will barely squeak by the minimum age required for the Presidency.  She'd turn 35 on October 13, 2024.

She's going to run.  Count on it.