Author Topic: Hillary Clinton joins the pile-on against Clarence Thomas, getting her 'congenital liar' on  (Read 435 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 29, 2022
Hillary Clinton joins the pile-on against Clarence Thomas, getting her 'congenital liar' on
By Monica Showalter

Six Supreme Court justices voted to overturn Roe v. Wade as a faulty legal ruling. But the left being the left, they are going after the black guy.

Which explains the near insanity of the left's reaction against distinguished Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, who is black and ruled with the majority. That's an unforgiveable thing to leftists who continue to view black people as their "property."

There's been some grotesque stuff going on, leftists zeroing in on Thomas with a special rage in a special pile-on unseen anywhere else. That's led to strange specters such as white Karen-types openly employing the use of the "n word" against him, and other barbarians openly calling for the assassination of the justice, with no sanctions whatsoever while "Uncle Clarence" trended on the Twitter platform.

It's a leftist thing. So in comes Hillary Clinton, to add to the pile-on:

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1541760654243143680

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/hillary_clinton_joins_the_pileon_against_clarence_thomas_getting_her_congenital_liar_on.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
During an interview with "CBS Mornings" Tuesday, twice failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton launched an attack on the character of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

But just two weeks ago, liberal Justice Sonia Sotomayor, who works with Justice Thomas nearly every day, detailed how kind and generous he is.

"I suspect that I have disagreed with him more than any other Justice...and yet, Justice Thomas is the one Justice in the building that literally knows every employee's name. Every one of them. And not only does he know their names, he remembers their families' names and histories. He's the first one to go up to someone when you're walking with him and say, 'Is your son okay? How is your daughter doing in college?' He's the first one that, when my stepfather died, sent me flowers in Florida," Sotomayor said.

"He is a man who cares deeply about the [Supreme] Court as an institution, about the people who work there, but about people. He has a different vision than I do about how to help people and about their responsibilities to help themselves. I've often said to people Justice Thomas believes that every person can pull themselves up by their bootstraps. I believe that some people can't get to their bootstraps without help. They need someone to help them lift their foot up so they can reach those bootstraps," she continued. "That's a very philosophy of life, but I think we share a common understanding about people and kindness towards them. That's why I can be friends with him and still continue our daily battle over our difference of opinion on cases."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Thomas and HilLIARy received their JDs from Yale a year apart, and she was getting romantic with Bill while she was there. Other than passing by each other during random walks about the campus, I doubt they ever met. HilLIARy all but certainly lied.

Evidently, her expertise at projection matches her expertise with victim-playing and lying.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sounds like Hillary is a racist, genderist, intolerant hatemonger.  For shame!
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sotomayor on Justice Thomas.... (watch to the end)  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1542652954359975937

« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 05:58:55 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia